Paulding.com

Accident at Hirma Sudie and B Carruth

was on way home around 5:00 and came up on the accidnt - Only a few first responders there - I did not see anything on here and just want to find out if everyone is alright. There was LF preparing to land. I dispise that intersection.

My dad was there right after it happened before police got there and said 4 firemen were at one car with the jaws of life trying to get them out, he said it looked like 4 cars were involved, and that it looked really bad. Life flight landed at the church on Cochran Ridge from what I could tell. Prayers for all involved :(

My dad was there right after it happened before police got there and said 4 firemen were at one car with the jaws of life trying to get them out, he said it looked like 4 cars were involved, and that it looked really bad. Life flight landed at the church on Cochran Ridge from what I could tell. Prayers for all involved :(

There's a closer LZ that they usually use. If there was one at that church I would think that might indicate more than one bird used for this wreck. They cut the top off the white sedan. The full size PU had the entire front end crushed in. That takes pretty serious impact. It did look like two other vehicles involved but I could not pay any more attention without becoming a hazard on the road.

We came through there. it looked bad. There were a ton of police cars, firetrucks, ambulances, etc. Prayers for those involved.

Madea, we did too. I felt sick to my stomach just seeing all the emergency vehicles there, I knew it was bad. LF was taking off when we were there. We turned around and went back to 92. Prayers said for all involved, hoping to hear some good news.