Paulding.com

My husband rode by (this is bad but..) he said there were 2 trucks stopped and the guy was out the window..I heard on the radio it was fatal..That's so sad. I prayed for his family this morning

My son just got a phone call that very dear friend of his and a young man that hung out a lot at my house was killed this morning in a wreck.. if this is the same family.. please pray for this family.. my son just left so upset, and this is not the first child the parents have lost my heart is breaking right now for this family.

My son just got a phone call that very dear friend of his and a young man that hung a lot at my house was killed this morning in a wreck.. if this is the same family.. please pray for this family.. my son just left so upset, and this is not the first child the parents have lost my heart is breaking right now for this family.

This is SO sad...:(

It was an dark blue, older model single small cab truck, had some kind of equipment on the back of it that had fallen off I guess during the accident.

I too went by this and being a medical person thought that someone must either be badly hurt or dead. I just couldn't figure out how the accident occurred due to the angle of the truck and where the tree was hit. It was odd.

Prayers to the family/s

Edited by RedRose

Let me start out by saying I am truly sorry for the unnecessary loss of life. However, what is it going to take to get folks to SLOW DOWN on Macland Road - mainly in the early morning hours!

I travel that route daily around 6am and by the time I reach Powder Springs I say a little prayer myself, thankful that I made it to that point in my journey downtown alive and safe!

Before you get to New Macland Road, the posted speed limit is 45. I am in the minority of those who are even near that speed. I have been passed numerous times at cross streets and on double yellow. I have seen vehicles pass a line of cars just before the big curve at Florence Road. I try my best to stay ahead of traffic and not be the subject of road rage but 70+ MPH in a 45 zone is ridiculous.

I have only ONCE seen radar in the early morning hours and that was Cobb County. If everyone is in so big of a hurry, why don't they leave earlier (like I do so I don't have to make up lost time).

That's my 3 cents.

My son just got a phone call that very dear friend of his and a young man that hung out a lot at my house was killed this morning in a wreck.. if this is the same family.. please pray for this family.. my son just left so upset, and this is not the first child the parents have lost my heart is breaking right now for this family.

I got the same phone call..It was one of my friends. Please just Pray for the Family during this time.

I have spent all day with the family.. and my son... everyone pretty much knows by now who it was... he was 21 in fact he had just turned 21 and 5 years ago his brother was killed right after he had just turned 21..

these parents need our prayers.. he was on his way to work, he was sick last night my son had supper with him as a matter of fact, and he did not feel to good, but he called my son this morning at 5:45 to let him know he was going on in to work, they had planned a hunting trip for this weekend,

This young boy spent a lot of time at my house.. my house has always been the hangout place..

He will be at clarks now instead.. please remember this family in your prayers, so many young adults that are just heart broken right now.. a lot coming from EPHS which is where he graduated from.

I have spent all day with the family.. and my son... everyone pretty much knows by now who it was... he was 21 in fact he had just turned 21 and 5 years ago his brother was killed right after he had just turned 21..

these parents need our prayers.. he was on his way to work, he was sick last night my son had supper with him as a matter of fact, and he did not feel to good, but he called my son this morning at 5:45 to let him know he was going on in to work, they had planned a hunting trip for this weekend,

This young boy spent a lot of time at my house.. my house has always been the hangout place..

He will be at clarks now instead.. please remember this family in your prayers, so many young adults that are just heart broken right now.. a lot coming from EPHS which is where he graduated from.

oh my .... :(

my deepest condolances to you and to all who knew him.

how tragic for the family to lose another son.

is anything needed?

thoughts to everyone tonight as they try to deal with everything .....

Their are hardly any words to say except please pray for this family and this young man's friends. And for those of us who have teenage children and young adults driving go home tonight and hug your child no matter what age and thank God for there safe return home each and everyday.

May the Lord be with this family and loved ones during this difficult time. Amen

:mellow: Please keep this young mans family in your Prayers! They have suffered so much! He was a sweetiest guy ever! this makes 3 friends lost in the last 4 months.. How much more! I dont think we can take anymore!.. :wub: Thoughts with the family :wub:

Yes he was.. loved to hunt and go mud riding.. well mannered.. and worked all the time.. he was well beyond his years in wisdom :wub:

This world will be a sadder place without him..

I have been watching this thread praying it is not the person I am thinking of. I don't know who it is but there were 2 boys when I worked at EPHS that always used to come in the kitchen who I just loved to death. Both of them I see from time to time and they are still the sweetest things ever. I pray for this childs family and friends. My condolences go out to all.

I've heard a name from Facebook, and I received a call from a friend of my son's looking for him to tell him about this. This was a friend of his. I am so sad to think someone lost a child, even more heartbreaking to hear it is the second one they have lost. Prayers for all his family and friends.

I'm so sorry for your son's loss of a dear friend, your loss and especially the loss for the family.

May God hold them up during such a difficult time.

Prayers said.

:(

Can someone please pm me the name, so I can tell my son-in-law. He works at EPHS.

I have pm'ed you I am sure your son in law remembers him.

I also hung out and went to school with this person. He was always such a great person and a joy to be around. :( My prayers are with the family along w/ Lady Raider's Son. :(

Lady Raider if yall need anything please let me know..

:(

Thank you sweetie.. The family will need all the prayers they can get right now..

Has this accident been reported on in the news anywhere?

I do not know about the news but it was on the radio

I can't even imagine ??? I have three that are around the same age and I pray for a safe return everyday.....

My heart and prayers go out to this family and if anyone knows if there is anything we can do for them please just let me know.

God has him in his arms now so know that he is safe now........... :wub: