Paulding.com

Bumble Bee Bakery Grand Opening!

Thanks so much for making our Grand Opening GRAND!!! It was an amazing day. We were so busy! The shelves were restocked over and over and at 4pm (which is when we were going to close) we quit baking and restocking and just sold what was left. By 6:00 we had sold almost everything. Everyone was so nice and so happy to have a local bakery. Our hours will be 6:30 -6:30 Tues -Friday and 7am to 4pm on Saturday. We actually had repeat customers today. They came in early and came back again. I finally got to put faces with some P.com names. You all made my day. I heard over and over today how good everything looked and tasted. We got several birthday cake orders and Thanksgiving orders. I am exhausted, but very happy. Thanks Again!

Would you please add your phone number to your signature. Also, do you make mincemeat pies or tarts? Mom wants one for Thanksgiving and she'll be the only one eating it. (Yuck!)

I went Saturday afternoon, about 2ish. They were so packed! I got in the parking lot okay, but I didn't think I was ever going to get out. lol. Everytime a car pulled out another pulled in.

I got a loaf of french bread, and some chocolate & vanilla cupcakes. Oy my gosh they were sooooo good. I will def. be back to try some red velvet cake and some coconut cake.

Congrats on your successful opening day!

That is a ditto........what sugar free items are you offering? Also where are you located again?

We currently have two no sugar added pies; an apple and a mixed berry and they are both WONDERFUL. We will also have sugar free cookies soon. I am working on a new recipe.

Would you please add your phone number to your signature. Also, do you make mincemeat pies or tarts? Mom wants one for Thanksgiving and she'll be the only one eating it. (Yuck!)

Our number is 770-485-2164, and we will be sure to add our number to our signature as soon as we can. Thanks! Also, we don't have any mincemeat pies on the shelf but you can order them and we will have them ready in about 48 hours.

Thanks for the info.

Actually we have breakfast right now. We are serving biscuits with ham, sausage, bacon, sausage gravy or chocolate gravy (when available). Also, we have danishes and cinnamon rolls that are GREAT! And our hours are posted above.

Actually we have breakfast right now. We are serving biscuits with ham, sausage, bacon, sausage gravy or chocolate gravy (when available). Also, we have danishes and cinnamon rolls that are GREAT! And our hours are posted above.

I'm not coming back in here anymore............today!!! But I'll see you tomorrow ;) :good: :D

What kind of biscuits do you make: catshead biscuits or "normal" biscuits?