2 replies to this topic

#1 Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:13 PM

Just passing this information I received today to parents who might be interested in participating.... Feel free to pass the word....

I'm writing to invite you to join me in participating in the nation's largest online autism research effort. It's called the Interactive Autism Network (IAN), and it builds a bridge between the autism community and researchers so we can accelerate the search for answers.
What happens when you participate?
1. You answer online questionnaires about autism spectrum diagnoses, treatments, services, and life challenges from the comfort of your home, when it is most convenient for you.
2. Your answers help advance the efforts of autism researchers to better understand potential causes, effective treatments, and access to care. Data collected also empowers community leaders to advocate for improved services and resources.
3. You're also informed about other autism research studies in your area for which you qualify.
This project has already published important scientific findings and helped advance over 230 research studies at institutions such as Harvard University, the Kennedy Krieger Institute, and UCLA. We need your involvement to continue to make strides! To participate, visit, www.ianproject.org.
Joining is easy, and the IAN team is always willing to help if you have questions. You can reach them at 866-348-3440 or researchteam@kennedykrieger.org.
Taylor's P.A.L.S., Inc.
770-861-5704

Promoting Acceptance, Lending Support for Special Needs Children

For more information check out our website at www.taylorspals.com

#2 Construction Teacher

Construction Teacher

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:20 PM

Can I pass this info on to people at my school?
Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
Thomas Paine

#3 Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Taylor's P.A.L.S.

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:24 PM

Can I pass this info on to people at my school?

Absolutely!
Taylor's P.A.L.S., Inc.
770-861-5704

Promoting Acceptance, Lending Support for Special Needs Children

For more information check out our website at www.taylorspals.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics