10 replies to this topic

#1 jdabbs65

jdabbs65

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:44 PM

O.k I have some people that want to start up a social network for indivduals with special needs. So any of you who would be interested in a friend network please contact me with age, male or female type of interest and functioning level, as well as area of town. I am going to be pairing people up for, I guess you might call it play dates. This is a great way for them to establish some friend support. Contact me as soon as you can. :wub:
  • GumbyJr likes this
jdabbs65@hotmail.com

#2 jdabbs65

jdabbs65

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:29 PM

anyone???????
jdabbs65@hotmail.com

#3 jdabbs65

jdabbs65

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:59 AM

bump
jdabbs65@hotmail.com

#4 jdabbs65

jdabbs65

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:05 PM

bump
jdabbs65@hotmail.com

#5 jdabbs65

jdabbs65

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:02 PM

Come on, Does anyone have an interest in this subject? I really want to help the community with having these casual get togethers for individuals with the same conditions to have friends in there life. I need to know that there is more than 1 individual that needs this. There are 3000 kids alone in Paulding County that have some type of disorder and that is only the ones in the school system there are many more that are homeschooled or graduated and older. It dosent take long please send me an e-mail to get set up. I am doing all the work for you, and it dosent cost you a thing! Help these guys and gals to develop stronger relationships. IT'S A LARGE PART OF THEIR LIVES.
jdabbs65@hotmail.com

#6 lumak

lumak

Super Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

Come on, Does anyone have an interest in this subject? I really want to help the community with having these casual get togethers for individuals with the same conditions to have friends in there life. I need to know that there is more than 1 individual that needs this. There are 3000 kids alone in Paulding County that have some type of disorder and that is only the ones in the school system there are many more that are homeschooled or graduated and older. It dosent take long please send me an e-mail to get set up. I am doing all the work for you, and it dosent cost you a thing! Help these guys and gals to develop stronger relationships. IT'S A LARGE PART OF THEIR LIVES.

I can appreciate what you are doing. It is a lot of work. Be patient. Things will happen. :)

#7 Gabriel's_Mom

Gabriel's_Mom

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:20 PM

My son is two. He is enrolled in Babies Can't Wait. He has Sensory and Speech delays. We live by Kroger on Ridge.

#8 Childrens Dentistry - West Cobb

Childrens Dentistry - West Cobb

Paulding Com member

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

Dear Friend,
I read your recent post and thought that if you were starting a networking group for childrens with autism, that if you ever needed a pediatric dentist that works with specials needs, autism and aspergers children, that I could send you our link. Our practice is located in Kennesaw, but only 3.5 miles from Hwy 92 and East Paulding Drive. Dr. Barham is a board certified pediatric dentist that works with these children everyday along with highly trained hygienist. We offer in office consious sedations, laughing gas and other alternatives to help make this easier on the kids. Below is our link to pass along if ever needed. Hope we can help. Childrens Dentistry of West Cobb Website
Posted Image
Ollie Octopus
http://www.paulding.com/directory/images/banner/childrensdentistry.swf
Children's Dentistry of West Cobb
Email us! or Visit us at: Cobb Kids Dentist

#9 rosewitha

rosewitha

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:05 PM

my son is ten he has developmental delays and speech delays. he has a chromosone deletion. i am very interested. please contact me.

#10 *~LisaG~*

*~LisaG~*

*not as sweet as you think*

• +PC BIZ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,197 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

Just to point out this topic was started in Nov.2009 I dont know what happened with this "plan".

#11 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,848 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:21 PM

Lets see if Ms. Dabbs posts a reply. She is still involved generally and I suspect still comes by Pcom at least a couple of times a month.

pubby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics