Paulding.com

Hugh Melville Crumpton, Jr

I got word this morning that my brother Hugh went to be with the Lord last night. He went peacefully in his sleep at home. Although he never got a new kidney (his first kidney transplant failed after almost 10 years) and was on dialysis 3 times a week he continued to work at the business he owned, Tampa Appraisers.

Hugh married his wife, Judi, right before being sent to Vietnam in 1968 and they had one daughter, Amy, and he had two grandchildren, 3 year old Presley and Owen, just a couple months old. Hugh lived life to it's fullest and loved being on his huge boat he kept in the Florida Keys. He lived outside Tampa in Brandon, FL. Please keep his family in your prayers. This is tough!! Even though I know he now has a new body and is talking Alabama football with Daddy in Heaven, my heart is broken. But it is reassuring to know he is no longer in pain and feeling bad.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!! All the thoughts and prayers are comforting. I am waiting to hear back as to the arrangements and we will go from there to figure out is it is possible for us to go to the funeral. THANK YOU my p.com family!!! :wub:

I got word this morning that my brother Hugh went to be with the Lord last night. He went peacefully in his sleep at home. Although he never got a new kidney (his first kidney transplant failed after almost 10 years) and was on dialysis 3 times a week he continued to work at the business he owned, Tampa Appraisers.

Hugh married his wife, Judi, right before being sent to Vietnam in 1968 and they had one daughter, Amy, and he had two grandchildren, 3 year old Presley and Owen, just a couple months old. Hugh lived life to it's fullest and loved being on his huge boat he kept in the Florida Keys. He lived outside Tampa in Brandon, FL. Please keep his family in your prayers. This is tough!! Even though I know he now has a new body and is talking Alabama football with Daddy in Heaven, my heart is broken. But it is reassuring to know he is no longer in pain and feeling bad.

I am so sorry, my friend. Many prayers to you and your family and may God watch over you and comfort you in your time of need.