Paulding.com

Anyone have a clue? Flew past the house towards the 41.

Ambulance just flew by. Last heard something about landing zone.

Another ambulance. Roadway being shut down.

Hear Life Flight now.

Silvercrest sub area shut down.

Seems to not be life flight heard. Went other way. Still coming though.

Must be life flight. Flew over again.

My hubby came by right after it happened but before any rescue vehicles arrived - said the vehicle is upside down and appeared to be crushed. Thought he passed the coroner's van but maybe not if life flight was called in.

Praying for everyone involved.

My hubby came by right after it happened but before any rescue vehicles arrived - said the vehicle is upside down and appeared to be crushed. Thought he passed the coroner's van but maybe not if life flight was called in.

Praying for everyone involved.

I bet that was the van I saw pass the house. It looked like it had a Sheriff's logo on it, but no siren. Man. I hate to hear that.

Life flight may have been for other passengers. I will keep praying for all.

I bet that was the van I saw pass the house. It looked like it had a Sheriff's logo on it, but no siren. Man. I hate to hear that.

Life flight may have been for other passengers. I will keep praying for all.

Yep, that was it - he called me to see if that would have been the coroner's van. Hubby said there were a lot of people standing around the vehicle when he came by and they all looked upset.....

I saw the truck being loaded onto the wrecker when I was coming home at about 8:30... so sad. I really hope all those involved are alright. Was this a single vehicle accident? I wonder what went wrong, that is a fairly straight part of Dabbs Bridge right there. :-(

My hubby came thru right after it happened and said he only saw one vehicle. It was identical to our son-in-law's - so much so that my hubby called me to make sure son-in-law was OK. Said his heart was racing and he had already pulled into a driveway to turnaround and go back.