Paulding.com

Coming Soon!-New Bakery in Paulding County

Just some regular birthday cake (nothing fancy LOL) and real butter cream icing! And, some good red velvet cake!

Are you in the little building that use to be a little gas station or the old luigi's pizza building? Or somewhere completely different?

we are very excited!

Wow! What an awesome response. Thanks so much for the wonderful welcome. I will post a menu soon so that you can place orders! I have "sugar issues" myself so I would like to offer some sugarfree or lowcarb items.

That is wonderful I am also diabetic and would love a great place to get some good treats!!

Great, so far the only place around here that had really good sugar-free cakes, etc. is the new Nebo Ingles

Wow! What an awesome response. Thanks so much for the wonderful welcome. I will post a menu soon so that you can place orders! I have "sugar issues" myself so I would like to offer some sugarfree or lowcarb items.

Welcome to pcom, and glad to hear your opening a bakery on our side of town. I am sure you will stay busy, as everyone loves sweet goodies. Looks like by reading the post your off to a good start with many customers.

omg! so that's what all the "buzzing" is about RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM ME! yippee!

(i will need lots of pink cupcakes in march when my little girl turns ONE)

lol. It will be fun to be a part of a FIRST birthday. I made a cake and matching mini-cake just this week for a 2nd birthday party. I can think of several cute pink cupcakes ideas. :o)

I have a little marketing or service suggestion for you.

The schools no longer allow parents to bring in home made goods for their children. This means I can't make and send in cupcakes but I can send in store bought, sealed and labled cupcakes. It would be great if we could come online, order the cupcakes, pay online, and have you deliver them to the schools. This would really help working parents do something special for their children without having to leave work. Maybe you could work with local PTA's and they could send out fliers for you or allow you to have a display at the next PTA meeting.

I've always tried to come up with ideas for businesses who aren't open all day. Typically, bakeries are only open limited hours. Since you have to pay rent 24 hours a day the closed hours seem like such wasted income potential. I've always thought Friday and Saturday evenings would be a good time for bakeries to host cookie or cupcake decorating birthday parties.

... I've always tried to come up with ideas for businesses who aren't open all day. Typically, bakeries are only open limited hours. Since you have to pay rent 24 hours a day the closed hours seem like such wasted income potential. I've always thought Friday and Saturday evenings would be a good time for bakeries to host cookie or cupcake decorating birthday parties.

I don't speak from experience, but I'm guessing that when bakeries are "closed" to the public, they ARE working for some of that time, because they're BAKING. ;) :p

I would love either danish especially cheese, or cinnamon buns, we would have things like that every sunday morning for breakfast!!! yum and for birthday parties we would have chocolate mou :wub: sse cake covered in chocolate shavings!!!!!

I've always tried to come up with ideas for businesses who aren't open all day. Typically, bakeries are only open limited hours. Since you have to pay rent 24 hours a day the closed hours seem like such wasted income potential. I've always thought Friday and Saturday evenings would be a good time for bakeries to host cookie or cupcake decorating birthday parties.

That's a great birthday party idea...and would be something different!

The schools no longer allow parents to bring in home made goods for their children. This means I can't make and send in cupcakes but I can send in store bought, sealed and labled cupcakes. It would be great if we could come online, order the cupcakes, pay online, and have you deliver them to the schools. This would really help working parents do something special for their children without having to leave work. Maybe you could work with local PTA's and they could send out fliers for you or allow you to have a display at the next PTA meeting.

Great ideas! Thanks!

I don't speak from experience, but I'm guessing that when bakeries are "closed" to the public, they ARE working for some of that time, because they're BAKING. ;) :p

I personally think if someone is at the bakery, it should be open. lol. But that would mean having at least 2 people working, because you can't stop some things once you start.

Just some regular birthday cake (nothing fancy LOL) and real butter cream icing! And, some good red velvet cake!

Are you in the little building that use to be a little gas station or the old luigi's pizza building? Or somewhere completely different?

we are very excited!

We are in the building that used to be a gas station. Check out the pumps now. I htink you will bee surprised.

If you have ever been to McEntyre's bakery they have the best Cake squares. I hope that yours are as good as theirs i will be there all the time. They are so good and that is the only place i have found them this good. Here is a link. Just makes your mouth water!

http://mcentyresbakery.com/cake_square_rosebuds.htm

I agree. McEntyre's cake squares are to die for! That is one of my favorite bakeries ---ever. And I love bakeries. haha. My daughter always said she wanted their cake squares instead of a wedding cake when she gets married. Hopefully, she will be wanting Bumblebee cake squares instead. :)

I was thinking the same thing about the delivery idea. I don't know if the schools will allow it (thinking Fast Times @ Ridgemont High pizza) but as long as you can drop it off at the front office, they may.

I also love the birthday party idea. Is there enough room to host a decorating part? We do this in our home every Christmas and the kids have so much fun! Use paint brushes instead of pastry bags to ice cookies. Works like a charm. The children could take them home in goody bags.