Paulding.com

Coming Soon!-New Bakery in Paulding County

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. We will bee opening a new bakery in Paulding County on Ridge Road, right past PB Ritch Elem School on the right if you are coming from 92. We plan to open a few days beefore Thanksgiving and will have all the delicious goodies to help make your holidays and special occasions a little bit sweeter. (Sometimes we consider Tuesdays or any other day of the week to bee a "special occasion," lol.) We'll keep everyone informed on our exact opening date and specials. We are so excited and can't wait to hear from you. Do you have any favorites you want us to carry? Any suggestions? Remember the name Bumble Bee Bakery! We want to bee your bakery!

Welcome!!! know I will be visiting you!!! We try to patronize our local businesses, if at all possible!! Do you make the good old fashioned cake squares?? They're like 3"x3" petit four??? Blanchard's Bakery in Mableton use to bake these, I haven't had any good ones since the 70's. Homemade Carrot Cake, Homemade Red Velvet Cake and a Homemade Coconut Cake, made with real coconut & meringue icing??????

a lot would. It is difficult to find fresh products and many people eat gluten free diets. Wheter they suffer from celiac disease, or just cut out wheat, you would do well with it. I for one would buy fresh bread daily if it were available! The store in Cobb on Due West carries tons of gluten free product in the freezer and fresh sections and they say sales are really good! I'd rather spend my money in Paulding however!

Welcome!!! know I will be visiting you!!! We try to patronize our local businesses, if at all possible!! Do you make the good old fashioned cake squares?? They're like 3"x3" petit four??? Blanchard's Bakery in Mableton use to bake these, I haven't had any good ones since the 70's. Homemade Carrot Cake, Homemade Red Velvet Cake and a Homemade Coconut Cake, made with real coconut & meringue icing??????

Yes, we make petit fours so a cake square should be easy to do! lol. I remember Blanchard's Bakery! Are you talking about the cake squares with the slight lemony icing covering them? And I can guarantee you will like our coconut cake. It is an old fashioned recipe. I have had many, many people tell me it is the best coconut cake they have EVER eaten. Our policy at the bakery is to make things that taste GREAT. Not the artificial tasting baked goods you get in some grocery stores. No mass producing, assembly line cakes or cookies. We want you to taste the goodness and remember the homemade goodies you grew up loving.

Remember the old store Rich's????? They had THE BEST Coconut Cake....and I have that recipe!!!! :yahoo:

I was just talking to someone about the Rich's bakery. We thought it was such a treat to go there. Mom always bought us the thumbprint cookies with different pastel icings on them and brownies... And the wonderful coconut cake. I don't think it is bragging (if it is true) to say that my coconut cake is at least as good as the Rich's cakes if not better. I have that recipe, too. :)

I was just talking to someone about the Rich's bakery. We thought it was such a treat to go there. Mom always bought us the thumbprint cookies with different pastel icings on them and brownes... And the wonderful coconut cake. I don't think it is bragging (if it is true) to say that my coconut cake is at least as the Rich's cakes if not better. I have that recipe, too. :)

Awesome, I'll definately have to try some!!!

Sounds great! Will you have any sugar free selections for those of us that are diabetics? That would be nice. Welcome to PCOM!! :)

My question also. :D

Sugar free at the store taste yuck! (Plus by the time you finish reading the ingredients you wouldn't eat it anyway. LOL ) I would love something good to satisfy the sweet tooth!

Will you post a menu so we know what can be ordered for Thanksgiving?

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. We will bee opening a new bakery in Paulding County on Ridge Road, right past PB Ritch Elem School on the right if you are coming from 92. We plan to open a few days beefore Thanksgiving and will have all the delicious goodies to help make your holidays and special occasions a little bit sweeter. (Sometimes we consider Tuesdays or any other day of the week to bee a "special occasion," lol.) We'll keep everyone informed on our exact opening date and specials. We are so excited and can't wait to hear from you. Do you have any favorites you want us to carry? Any suggestions? Remember the name Bumble Bee Bakery! We want to bee your bakery!

I'm excited. Can't wait for the grand opening!!

Congratulations!! You are pretty close to me as well. I have a challenge for you. Blue Moon Bakery, in Rome, makes the best Cream Horns EVER!! Please make a trip out there and try them. If you make them as good as they do, you will have a customer for life!!!

Speaking of Rich's, their bakeries also had a *wonderful* lemon chess pie and homemade rolls that were as good as my grandmother's (and that's saying something!). If you can make tasty rolls and breads, that would be a big draw, I'd think.

Have you decided on your hours of operation yet?

Oh no you're a little too close to home for me. I know we'll give you a try. Good luck!

a lot would. It is difficult to find fresh products and many people eat gluten free diets. Wheter they suffer from celiac disease, or just cut out wheat, you would do well with it. I for one would buy fresh bread daily if it were available! The store in Cobb on Due West carries tons of gluten free product in the freezer and fresh sections and they say sales are really good! I'd rather spend my money in Paulding however!

I would buy from you also....I have been going to Whole Foods & the West Cobb store for months to get these items

Would you be willing to share the coconut cake recipe? :)

PLLLLLLLLeeeeaaassseeeeeeeeee????

WELCOME and Best of luck with your business.

I agree with others - sugar free would be WONDERFUL!!! A good moist Red Velvet or Carrot Cake. YUMMMMM.....this thread has me HUNGRY!!