Paulding.com

Need Flood Photo...

If any Pcommers took photos of the airboats that were used for the rescue efforts in Paulding Co. on Monday, Sept. 21st, I desperately need a copy of them. My husband was one of the airboat volunteers used by the sheriff's dept. and he has been asked to do an article (and provide photos) of the rescue efforts for a magazine (Bowfisher). Rescues were on Morning Side Drive, Carrington Lakes, Bakers Bridge Road, etc. He also helped that afternoon in Austell on Clay Road. Unfortunately for me, the deadline for submission is Oct. 1st. I have searched this website and every other website (including news channels) but to no avail. I have two from news channels video clips but it will not let me make copies. I plan on contacting the stations Monday morning in hopes they can send me copies. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated as well.

i actually saw a picture of the boat that did a rescue at our house, on wsbtv.com. there are a TON of pictures, but it shows the boat about to go around a house.

also, i posted one on here sunday night. look in the scanner forum from that night. i don't think it'll help you though, it was dark, and you could only see the shape of the boat and all of the lights. lots of lights. lol but the boat was in my front yard, and the driver told me he was a plumber. super nice dude. ^_^

i actually saw a picture of the boat that did a rescue at our house, on wsbtv.com. there are a TON of pictures, but it shows the boat about to go around a house.

also, i posted one on here sunday night. look in the scanner forum from that night. i don't think it'll help you though, it was dark, and you could only see the shape of the boat and all of the lights. lots of lights. lol but the boat was in my front yard, and the driver told me he was a plumber. super nice dude. ^_^

Your rescuer was our friend Chuck Belmore and yes he is a plumber and yes he is also super nice. Thanks for your quick response. If there is something I can do to help you out, please let me know.