Paulding.com

Paulding.com News on PCOMTV - STREAM

At 8 p.m. I added the Tuesday special news program to the rotation with the special news report for today.. I'm leaving today's news program in hte rotation along with the show that we produced on Tuesday. This show includes the interview with a few locals and the report from the sheriff's office. You will have to turn on the sound to view or simply turn the virtual TV set off.

pubby

We completed our regular weekly Friday night news and you'll see it streaming above. New in this program is Commission Chairman David Austin's state of the county address, a story on the Polk Street murder in Dallas (and the subsequent hanging death of the confessed murderer in the Paulding County Jail.) Also a report from the aid efforts at Westridge Church and a special welcome to a new K9 officer in the Dallas Police Dept. Just click on the sound button to pickup the replay of the program in progress or click on the off switch (to the left on the bottom) to turn it off.

You may also click on the 'menu' button on the video and select the On Demand link for replays of some of the dramatic flood footage from stories filed earlier in the week.

pubby

Thanks Pubby for bringing us the updates.

Having been out in the county this week and seen all the devestation, I am amazed at how well all our county employees handled the challenges of this disaster, especially considering they had never faced this stuation before, they did an exceptional job,

I also want to thank David Austin, Mayor Boyd Austin, Mayor Carmin Rollins, and the many county Department heads that took the time to give interveiws so we could keep the the citizens of the county updated and informed.

And as always a special thank you to the Sheriffs office and Deputy Gurley for the many press releases that they give to Paulding.com.

I know that many depend on the site to keep them informed, and the communications serve to assure the citizens here that their county officials are doing everything they can in times like this.

• 1 month later...