7 replies to this topic

#1 Legcon

Legcon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

Tempest Roofing Is giving free roof inspections for your house. Due to multiple hail and wind storms here in paulding county, insurance companies will cover you. Let Tempest Roofing add value to your house with no money out of pocket.

Jay
770-883-4064

REFERRAL FEE: $150.00 on closed deals
Check out our blogs on Home Improvements Under $1,000 and Home Maintenance Tips at www.LegionConstructionGroup.com.
CustomerService@LegionConstructionGroup.com
One Company. Many Jobs.

#2 1Novella

1Novella

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,347 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (TEMPEST ROOFING @ Aug 25 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tempest Roofing Is giving free roof inspections for your house. Due to multiple hail and wind storms here in paulding county, insurance companies will cover you. Let Tempest Roofing add value to your house with no money out of pocket.

How does that bolded work????
You have to be nice first. When that doesn't work, you can be mean. Once you've been mean, noone will believe the nice anymore. So be nice, even if it hurts.
More life lessons from Anita:
There are some things more important than physical survival. You've got to be able to look yourself in the mirror.
Guns aren't designed for comfort. It's one of the few things that are worn by men, that are as uncomfortable as a pair of high heels.
Change is inevitable and leading change makes it positive. Availability is not a qualification. Hope is not a strategy. Potato chips are not a vegetable, and hot dogs are not a meat. Feedback is a gift, and anyone who "unfriends" you on Facebook because of a disagreement wasn't truly your friend at all.
Posted Image

#3 SOLO

SOLO

I Have Flying monkeys and Will Use Them

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,780 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (1novella @ Aug 25 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

have you noticed how many around us has had to replace their roof?
Posted Image
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it Just pee on it and walk away.

s.l.u.t
Stressed-out Ladies Unwinding Together

"People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life like loving everybody all the time and being nice.....dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long

#4 1Novella

1Novella

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,347 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (SOLO @ Aug 25 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know of 4 that have and the guy next to me is losing shingles but his landlord isn't doing anything about it...
I called my State Farm agent and they set me up with an inspection the next day for nothing and I'm good!
You have to be nice first. When that doesn't work, you can be mean. Once you've been mean, noone will believe the nice anymore. So be nice, even if it hurts.
More life lessons from Anita:
There are some things more important than physical survival. You've got to be able to look yourself in the mirror.
Guns aren't designed for comfort. It's one of the few things that are worn by men, that are as uncomfortable as a pair of high heels.
Change is inevitable and leading change makes it positive. Availability is not a qualification. Hope is not a strategy. Potato chips are not a vegetable, and hot dogs are not a meat. Feedback is a gift, and anyone who "unfriends" you on Facebook because of a disagreement wasn't truly your friend at all.
Posted Image

#5 Legcon

Legcon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (1novella @ Aug 25 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Iam Very new at this so i have no idea! LOL
Check out our blogs on Home Improvements Under $1,000 and Home Maintenance Tips at www.LegionConstructionGroup.com.
One Company. Many Jobs.

#6 Legcon

Legcon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (SOLO @ Aug 25 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There have been a lot that have been replaced. Thats why its a good idea to get them checked while the insurance companies are lose with there guide lines. they will change they always do.

J

One Company. Many Jobs.

#7 naturegirl

naturegirl

Super Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,190 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:04 AM

Anyone else need a price?? My SIL can set up an appointment for you. smile.gif
In history there are people who have had their clothes, food, housing and jobs provided to them.

Those people were called "slaves".

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.

---Frank Lloyd Wright

#8 naturegirl

naturegirl

Super Icon

• retired
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,190 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (1novella @ Aug 25 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think J thought you were asking how you bolded it, not how the "no out of pocket" works!! I believe they will discount your deductible. laugh.gif
In history there are people who have had their clothes, food, housing and jobs provided to them.

Those people were called "slaves".

Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.

---Frank Lloyd Wright

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics