Paulding.com

Saturday Night Entertainment, August 29th

I hope to see everyone Saturday night, August 29, 2009 @ 7:00 PM @ Jalapeno Joes, 4484 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy #203, Hiram, GA to hear Wade perform. This will be the LAST time he will be singing locally for at least two months due to other contractual gigs. There is always a lot of laughter and good food (and I have been told awesome margaritas) available........Come join in the fun!!!!! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.
Man, I wish i could come.. My Husband has his 30 year class reunion that night... I will see him sing next time for sure. Anna wanted to see him so bad.. :(

SHUCKS!! Tell Anna to come along anyway. He will not be doing anything locally for 2 - possibly 4 months after Saturday night.

Wish I could come, but can't have a suprise birthday party that night. Maybe next time I can...

DAD-GUM!!!! I hate that - yeah, maybe next time, although I don't know when that might be.

Who in their right mind would want to hear Wade sing???????????????

Me, THAT"S WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh honey - I'm glad you put that last line in there. I was about to jump on you with both feet! :lol: :lol:

Oh honey - I'm glad you put that last line in there. I was about to jump on you with both feet! :lol: :lol:

ME TOO. :lol: Thanks for looking out for the boy, RG. :wub:

Who in their right mind would want to hear Wade sing???????????????

Me, THAT"S WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I was going to say: I "thought" you were my friend. :lol: Hope to see you there!! And, be sure to tell your brother and his family, too. We saw them briefly at the Rodeo. :wub:

Another quick reminder about tonight at Jalapeno Joe's. This will definitely be the LAST time Wade will be performing locally for awhile as other opportunities are going to be keeping him busy. So, I hope everyone will come out and enjoy the great music, family atmosphere and some really good Mexican food!!! The fun starts at 7:00. See Ya!