Paulding.com

I thought Tyra was Devons aunt, they were getting it on today on the couch and Devons girlfriend saw them. Neil almost saw it but he got a call from work and had to leave before she opened the door. I thought Tyra and Devons mother were sisters? Is she just a play aunt?

I missed it today but I do remember something a while back about Tyra not being his mother's sister. This came up about the custody of the little girl. (IF I remember correctly)

But, Trya and Devon??? Quite an age difference there, huh? I didn't see that one coming.

I have got to STOP reading these threads before I watch!! That said... Where the hell did this story line come from? Way out of the blue because there was NOTHING leading up to it!! I gotta watch in the am...

I know right? When they were kissing on the couch, I was screaming no, no, stop, stop thats not right. Then when Devons girlfriend and Neil were at the door, I start screaming stop!!! stop!!! they are at the door, like they really could hear me. My son thinks im looney and doesnt understand how I get into something on T.V like I do. I told him, I need a life and he replied, "yes you do". I really do.

I know right? When they were kissing on the couch, I was screaming no, no, stop, stop thats not right. Then when Devons girlfriend and Neil were at the door, I start screaming stop!!! stop!!! they are at the door, like they really could hear me. My son thinks im looney and doesnt understand how I get into something on T.V like I do. I told him, I need a life and he replied, "yes you do". I really do.

Come to lunch with us!

today's was pretty low key....lot of setting up going on. I'm a little over MJB. She is dragging her drama into every story line it seems!

I also want to write the writers to let them know I want to see Cane shirtless in every scene :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I am ready for the Mary Jane storyline to END and move on - and take Adam with her!!! I get so aggravated with Ashley so easily blaming the former housekeeper for everything. USE YOUR BRAIN, WOMAN!!!!

I will miss it tomorrow b/c of our yard sale. So, I am depending on my peeps on here to let me know what I miss!!!!!

(AND, if anything exciting happens on B&B)