Paulding.com

House Fire on Ridge Road

There is a beautiful home that apparently caught on fire on either Thursday or Friday. I am wondering if anybody knows if everyone is okay. The home is not completely burned to the ground but it is damaged beyond repair. This home is the new one that was built up right past the gas station at the Top of the Ridge. Please if anyone knows any information or how we can help these people let us know.

Thank you and our prayers are with whoever owns this home.

Can someone link to the other topics? My search isn't working. Thanks!

They may have been removed as they contained speculation of arson. I don't know this as fact, merely guessing as to why no one seems to be able to find the other threads. I know at least one of them was still up this am because I read through it.

They may have been removed as they contained speculation of arson. I don't know this as fact, merely guessing as to why no one seems to be able to find the other threads. I know at least one of them was still up this am because I read through it.

The crime scene tape around the house does sort of make people speculate.

;)

I think the other threads are in the scanner forum, which you need a password to get in.

There is a beautiful home that apparently caught on fire on either Thursday or Friday. I am wondering if anybody knows if everyone is okay. The home is not completely burned to the ground but it is damaged beyond repair. This home is the new one that was built up right past the gas station at the Top of the Ridge. Please if anyone knows any information or how we can help these people let us know.

Thank you and our prayers are with whoever owns this home.

Went by this house today and it is so sad. It used to be the most beautiful house on Ridge Road. Good thing I took my husband by it before it was burnt to show him my "dream house". :huh:

That house always annoyed me becuase 1) they built it to close to the road and when Ridge is eventually widened thier entire front yard would have been gone. 2) They spent so much money on the house but they never put grass down. Beautiful lovely house, lots of stains becuase your just walked through a mud pitt in the front and backyard.

I just found out what happened the other day. My parents are close friends with a friend of the home owners. Apparently the house was struck by lightening. Luckily no body was home or hurt. Just a freak of nature lightening bolt and that beautiful home was lost forever. :(

I just found out what happened the other day. My parents are close friends with a friend of the home owners. Apparently the house was struck by lightening. Luckily no body was home or hurt. Just a freak of nature lightening bolt and that beautiful home was lost forever. :(

I am glad to hear it was lightning and not arson. I am sure the owners are glad for everyone to know this too!

How can the insurance pay off for a foreclosure?

didnt read anywhere where it was a foreclosure. if it was its ashame as they didnt get to enjoy such a nice home. and then maybe the bank will loan alittle extra for sod then?!!!!!

didnt read anywhere where it was a foreclosure. if it was its ashame as they didnt get to enjoy such a nice home. and then maybe the bank will loan alittle extra for sod then?!!!!!

Posted in another thread on this house fire, House was up for auction on the courthouse steps August 4, but burned before it could be auctioned. Sad all the way around.

I'm a little curious of what the outcome will be I had some business dealing with these people

i can say my dealing with these people didnt have a good outcome as well as other people in this county.