Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Laureen

used appliance store

hey all I out shopping in Hiram and was looking for the used appliance store.I thought it was across from the movies. Can someone please tell me where it is? tia

I thought it was across from the movies also.. it was called dent and scratch store or something like that..

check pates up by the hosiptal.. they are also having a yard sale tehre today also.. behind the care wash

Try the Home Depot clearance store in Austell. Often you can get brand new for the price of used.

hey all I out shopping in Hiram and was looking for the used appliance store.I thought it was across from the movies. Can someone please tell me where it is? tia

There is a place called Sam's Used Appliances in downtown dallas right past the hospital on the left, next to a cleaners.

That place closed down, there is one on Highway 92 near Hiram Suite. It is in the stip mall across from Royal Pet Resort.

Not used stuff in there, "scratch and dent" ... and the prices aren't great.

Thanks everyone for your help. I stopped by a few places today. I think my husband found what he was looking for on Craigs list.