Paulding.com

Wow, bad accident...

About 30 minutes ago we had to turn onto Bill Carruth Pkwy since this accident had 92 shut down. I think I counted 4 police cars, at least one Clark Amb. and a firetruck. Three cars involved, best I could tell. One was a minivan, silverish in color?

Hope everyone was ok!

I went by at about 11:15 and 12:00 92 wasn't shut down you just had to turn on to Bill Caruth and than back on 92 around the accident. There were 2 cars involved a silver small SUV and a mini van. When i went buy this morning around 7:30 there were lines sprayed in the road. So I assume there was a fatality or the person was critical and could posibably be a fatility from the accident. The cars looked really bad.

We were involved in this wreck. We are okay except for my husband's foot. It is really messed up. Please someone post on here if you know of the other person was involved is okay. She was driving a 2002 Chevrolet Tracker. We really do not know if they are okay or not. I know that they were transported by ambulance just like two people in my car were also.

We were involved in this wreck. We are okay except for my husband's foot. It is really messed up. Please someone post on here if you know of the other person was involved is okay. She was driving a 2002 Chevrolet Tracker. We really do not know if they are okay or not. I know that they were transported by ambulance just like two people in my car were also.

I hope everyone else in your car is okay. It looked really bad. I did noticed there were lines sprayed in the road when I went to work on Sunday. I hope everyone in the other car is okay.

I really do hope all were OK. Welcome to P.Com.

Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved. There have been so many accidents lately, it's frightening.

Not suprised, the way people drive...I was going down 278 the other day and two cars in front of me were road fighting, they would let either pass and were slaming on breaks when one got behind the other....I stayed my distance...and then coming down goldmine I had one of those motorscycles that got right on my tail, he passed me so he could get out on 278 before me and then did 90 all the way down 278 I was so hoping they would get him that day, but of course didn't see not cop one. I don't think I ever go out and drive and not see some crazy person driving...

Yes, I talked to the other driver and everyone in her car is fine. My hubby's foot is REALLY messed up but the way the cars look it is really a miracle that we aren't dead or more seriously hurt.

This wreck has taught me something very valuable... WATCH out for others! Even if you think you are the greatest driver ever, you can't predict what other drivers are going to do. People are in such a hurry that they will pull out in front of you no matter what. Just take a second glance before you go. Double check and make sure no one is coming. If the lady that pulled out in front of us would have done that we wouldn't have been in such a bad wreck.

Yes, I talked to the other driver and everyone in her car is fine. My hubby's foot is REALLY messed up but the way the cars look it is really a miracle that we aren't dead or more seriously hurt.

This wreck has taught me something very valuable... WATCH out for others! Even if you think you are the greatest driver ever, you can't predict what other drivers are going to do. People are in such a hurry that they will pull out in front of you no matter what. Just take a second glance before you go. Double check and make sure no one is coming. If the lady that pulled out in front of us would have done that we wouldn't have been in such a bad wreck.

Welcome to Pcom, glad everyone was OK!!!