#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,162 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

Attached File  forumoptions.gif   8.61KB   4 downloads

see the image above. When you read this topic you will see a box called options somewhere just above these words ^ depending on the width of your browser.

Click on it and under display modes select 'standard' ... If it looks weird it is because, in passing, you selected linear or outline.

BTW: when you select any mode in any single topic, it will show all subsequent topics in this manner until you change it back.

pubby

#2 NCP

NCP

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (PUBBY @ Jul 1 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Attached File  forumoptions.gif   8.61KB   4 downloads

see the image above. When you read this topic you will see a box called options somewhere just above these words ^ depending on the width of your browser.

Click on it and under display modes select 'standard' ... If it looks weird it is because, in passing, you selected linear or outline.

BTW: when you select any mode in any single topic, it will show all subsequent topics in this manner until you change it back.

pubby

It's so easy to do when you know how to change it or wherever or whatever it is you don' know how to look for something you don't know what to call it--is hiding.

Thanks Pubby

I want to go to the tea party but I don't yet know if I can make it. If I get there I will be happy to provide some pictures.

Nicholas
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Nicholas Cole - Photographer</span>
www.NicholasColePhotographer.com
Historic Downtown Dallas
770-443-7355
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics