Paulding.com

1998 Black Plymouth Breeze

If you or anyone you know purchased a vehicle from 573 Coach Bobby Dodd Road in Dallas. The car is stolen from that property. I am in the process of finding the title and contacting the police asap. The car was broke down and sitting in a friends yard and he passed on. Some people that was staying with him at the time sold the car or did something with it. It is unique looking as it is missing a left mirror unless they got it fixed. If you have any information on this please leave message. Thanks

Edited by Tresha
It was there for about six months. It needs a transmission and motor put in. Thanks any info on it? Thanks.

By law if something is left in someone else's care for longer then 3 months. Wouldn't it belong to them now? That's what I was told but I don't know so please don't go all hat en on me. If im wrong then someone please let me know. Thanks

If it needs a transmission and a motor,,,,, I would be thankful that it was gone. :o

Amen!!

To the OP: We have a white one that you can have if you can't find yours... It's sitting in a junk yard somewhere near Cartersville. I couldn't tell you how happy I was to see that car go to car heaven... way more trouble that they are worth (literally). Ours was a 98' too... since then it has had two new engines, and two new transmissions, plus a million of other repairs. It's nickname was "Black Hole Breeze"

I hope you find your Breeze... when you get it back, sell it and get something else... best thing we ever did!

It was a good car for us except those problems in the later years. We brought it brand new and never had any problems with it till then. My son was saving money to fix it up. So that is why it is important to me. If I dont get it back it will be alright. God knows the truth so it will work out. It it is on someones property for that long your are right that is what I was told but it was not theirs to take. My friend died and they just took it upon themselves to do whatever they wanted with what ever. Thanks to all of you. God bless

By law if something is left in someone else's care for longer then 3 months. Wouldn't it belong to them now? That's what I was told but I don't know so please don't go all hat en on me. If im wrong then someone please let me know. Thanks

I have to agree with the statement above. Plus, if the owner of the property is deceased and his heirs are cleaning up the property, the owner of the broken vehicle is probably out of luck. I suggest the OP call the sheriff or a lawyer.