Paulding.com

Has anyone heard anything about a shooting near Stars and Strikes? My daughter called and said she heard at the Sav a Ton that 4 people had been shot and were laying in the yard under tarps?!?! We were at Stars and Strikes and saw and heard nothing. Weird!!!!!

No one can verify ANYTHING about a shooting anywhere so I'm chalking this up as a bad RUMOR.

Edited by momof 3

Is there a way to verify this?

I know a lot of people in that area and do not want to start speculating.

This is the type of thing that I would like to see reported with our new Nixle system.

Is there a way to verify this?

I know a lot of people in that area and do not want to start speculating.

This is the type of thing that I would like to see reported with our new Nixle system.

Listen to the scanner archives and take a wild guess on the time and start listening. We do this quite often. It's a hit-n-miss but, it pays off sometimes and other times you get so aggravated and give up!!

Has anyone heard anything about a shooting near Stars and Strikes? My daughter called and said she heard at the Sav a Ton that 4 people had been shot and were laying in the yard under tarps?!?! We were at Stars and Strikes and saw and heard nothing. Weird!!!!!

Time period please.

Try listening around 815 pm...It may not have been dispatched over the radio, I believe the S/O is trying out some silent dispatch dealie. Probably in part to help avoid all of this speculation, but that's just a guess!

Either way, I am fairly certain it wasn't four people.