Paulding.com

PCSO seeks information on Saturday night shooting

The way I read it, no one at the party provided that information...amazing...

As far as that goes..their all suspects and should be held as such, for interogation. Maybe even obstruction. Someone will eventually talk.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is scary what goes on that most people don't know about.

When I went to work for Dallas PD 11 years ago, I was amazed at all that went on just within the city limits of Dallas. The thing is unless you work for the county or know of someone who does work for the county, you never know what happens in this county.

It is scary what goes on that most people don't know about.

YEP, not only in our county {everyone wants to think it's still Mayberry}, but in the US. Most people think things will just go away and work themselves out.

and i thought the poor kid who stumbled into the roses and got literally STUCK in them at lgms 16th birthday was bad!!!! (his parents were the very overprotective type and it scared the crap out of me when i had to bandage him up not to mention dig him out!!) I cant imagine ANYONE having the funds to throw a grad. party for their kid that size but i suppose they do have them....just wonder why there werent more adults to supervise??? I would have recruited every friend i had to help chaperone and any parent i could if i expected that many kids. Then again i am assuming myself that half the crowd wasnt adults. Hope they find the person though and he is brought to justice. Sorry for the family to have to go thru that on such a special day.

How bad are "Gangs" in Paulding?!?!!?

A few years ago, before I started homeschooling, my son came home with his Elementary School yearbook. There were several pictures of kids this young that were flashing gang signs. They don't all get it off TV, gangs are more prevalent than you would think.

Edited by crazy4boys
When I went to work for Dallas PD 11 years ago, I was amazed at all that went on just within the city limits of Dallas. The thing is unless you work for the county or know of someone who does work for the county, you never know what happens in this county.

That is very true indeed.

I can't say who but someone told me privately that some call Bainbridge S/D Gangbridge sometimes.

From what I've been told, two arrest had been made. People are making a lot of assumptions on here. Im still trying to figure out why the police is saying the witnesses were uncooperative. Names were given the night of the party. There must be some confusion with another party, maybe the party where this same group went and beat up some other people. But the witnesses at the party where the young man was shot have been cooperative from day one.

Correction: Two believed to have been involved with the shooting were brought in for questioning, don't know if any arrest were made yet.

Edited by 2witty4u
and i thought the poor kid who stumbled into the roses and got literally STUCK in them at lgms 16th birthday was bad!!!! (his parents were the very overprotective type and it scared the crap out of me when i had to bandage him up not to mention dig him out!!) I cant imagine ANYONE having the funds to throw a grad. party for their kid that size but i suppose they do have them....just wonder why there werent more adults to supervise??? I would have recruited every friend i had to help chaperone and any parent i could if i expected that many kids. Then again i am assuming myself that half the crowd wasnt adults. Hope they find the person though and he is brought to justice. Sorry for the family to have to go thru that on such a special day.

There were adults there supervising and I dont think she invited that many, people just start showing up. The police was called out earlier and apparently thought everything was under control. This party was not out of control until those idiots showed up, who were not invited. And don't assume people don't have the funds to throw a graduation party that size. I was planning a party for my son that size and believe me I definitely have the funds, and the space, but for other reasons beyond my control we were not able to have it and I thank God, because this could have easily happened at my house.

There were adults there supervising and I dont think she invited that many, people just start showing up. The police was called out earlier and apparently thought everything was under control. This party was not out of control until those idiots showed up, who were not invited. And don't assume people don't have the funds to throw a graduation party that size. I was planning a party for my son that size and believe me I definitely have the funds, and the space, but for other reasons beyond my control we were not able to have it and I thank God, because this could have easily happened at my house.

I was a few houses down when the shots were fired and everyone came running up the street in a panic. I was also on the scene when police were questioning those still at the party (some 20 carloads had already left before police arrived) and several of us were told by the officers that nobody was cooperating. I am thinking not too much will be revealed because they don't want the shooter to be able to come on here and see comments that may point to who/when their identity was revealed and it's safer to say nobody gave up any info on the scene. From what I saw and heard, this sure did look like the truth...nobody was cooperating.

As for gangs in Paulding County....I've seen quite a few houses spray painted with grafitti and gang symbols. We had the gang unit from Cobb County come talk to my juvenile justice class when I was in school and they showed some disturbing things:

A picture of a 11 year old girls bedroom. Her mother didn't believe she was doing anything wrong, that she was a good girl. From the floor to the window sill the girl had a list of all the gang members and sexual things she had done with them.

They showed a group picture of a church youth group (8-10 yr olds). One little boy had been there for one month, he had gotten atleast 6 kids into a gang in that time span.

And the young kids are who the gangs target, since they are juveniles they can get lesser punishments.

Sometimes you just actually need to stop and take a look around you.

I do hope this incident gets resolved and that witnesses can come forward and not face retaliation.

As for gangs in Paulding County....I've seen quite a few houses spray painted with grafitti and gang symbols. We had the gang unit from Cobb County come talk to my juvenile justice class when I was in school and they showed some disturbing things:

A picture of a 11 year old girls bedroom. Her mother didn't believe she was doing anything wrong, that she was a good girl. From the floor to the window sill the girl had a list of all the gang members and sexual things she had done with them.

They showed a group picture of a church youth group (8-10 yr olds). One little boy had been there for one month, he had gotten atleast 6 kids into a gang in that time span.

And the young kids are who the gangs target, since they are juveniles they can get lesser punishments.

Sometimes you just actually need to stop and take a look around you.

I do hope this incident gets resolved and that witnesses can come forward and not face retaliation.

Yep- pay attention to what the kids around you are saying, the way they walk, the "accessories" and the colors of them they are wearing, that graffiti actually means something!

Yep- pay attention to what the kids around you are saying, the way they walk, the "accessories" and the colors of them they are wearing, that graffiti actually means something!

So true ;) I would hope that one of this persons friends would tell............that's what friends are for. To be there if you need them!

The word on the street And behind the scenes is, there are the makings of atleast three!!!

oh don`t worry, the PCSO don`t want to alarm people,so you won`t hear much about them.

All of the crimes and attempted crimes on the Silver comet trail is not made public either,they don`t want you to become alarmed or stop using it!!!

Just listen to a scanner as much as i do,Or have as many friends and relatives in the right places.

HB.

They need to get these maggots under control. My neighbor is out there most afternoons doing target practice. Roofers working at my house recently were scared to death. Maybe he's on to something.

I think it is great that the Sheriff's department will ask for help....but....now they leave ya stranded. We need to keep the public updated...or do not use this avenue for help...what they have learned, the status of the victim and so on...

Everbody 2 afr8 n run like sheeple,,,/.scair T cats :p

We Rnot afr8 2 hear this guns crackle 2nite and R stores R s8f on cause 4 U <_<

Everybody too afraid and run like sheeple scarty cats

We are not afraid to hear the guns crackle tonight and are stores are safe on cause for you.

We need a translator in here. I caint make head nor tails outa that message. :crazy:

Edited by Boss Hogg
A few years ago, before I started homeschooling, my son came home with his Elementary School yearbook. There were several pictures of kids this young that were flashing gang signs. They don't all get it off TV, gangs are more prevalent than you would think.

Why would they publish pixs of kids doing gang signs, it would seam to me they {school} would sensor things like that.

Why would they publish pixs of kids doing gang signs, it would seam to me they {school} would sensor things like that.

:o SCHOOLS R 4 alarm censor on door solo u R old persons :blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by carabella

This is EXACTLY what I thought....but yet, there it was. All I could assume was that no one caught it for the same reason this thread is so hot - who woulda thunk gangs in Paulding County? This was a few years ago, I guess they just weren't looking for it.

:rofl:

Now, tell us-----what does it mean?

Ok, she says that everyone is afraid to talk because they are afraid that the person or persons that committed this crime will be filled with anger and retaliate against them. She also says that we as a community should not be afraid to stand up and say "NO" to gang violence and take back our city. And then she says something about extra jalapeños will be added to your bill....or something.

Ok, she says that everyone is afraid to talk because they are afraid that the person or persons that committed this crime will be filled with anger and retaliate against them. She also says that we as a community should not be afraid to stand up and say "NO" to gang violence and take back our city. And then she says something about extra jalapeños will be added to your bill....or something.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dang it, I just spit stuff on my screen again.....ROFLMBO

Wow--you got that from that?

Wow!

LOL

If I'm starting to almost understand her does that mean I'm bilingual?

YES!

I am going to reply to this thursday after the 12 year old that lives down the street comes by and interprets this post.

:rofl: :rofl:

9, 12:05 AM' post='2794122']

I am going to reply to this thursday after the 12 year old that lives down the street comes by and interprets this post.

UR2 Old 2 tell to yourself,, my posteds on surfing innernet 4 U :huh: :huh: :huh:

UR so old 2 U rnot HAVE cAble TV NETHER 4 uR houses :good: :good: :good: :vava:

UR2 Old 2 tell to yourself,, my posteds on surfing innernet 4 U :huh: :huh: :huh:

UR so old 2 U rnot HAVE cAble TV NETHER 4 uR houses :good: :good: :good: :vava:

Actually, no Carabella ... you're doing what is known as texting ... It is not really writing. This is a forum and people here do write in English.

Indeed, unless you're using a ten-key number pad on a phone - which is where most of this shorthand stuff comes - there really is no excuse for the quasi-cryptic texting talk.

And as far as surfing the Internet, I figure I've been doing that longer than you've been alive. Further I do have CATV and I've done stories on gangs in Paulding after there was grafitti left around the county back in 2004.

Are there gangs here. Yes, most probably.

Hell, there were gangs here 100 years ago. That gang, BTW, was pretty brutal and tended to use various forms of intimidation to keep those in the society in line and of course, wore pointy hats.

That they did things like break people out of prison to hang 'em suggests that the newer gangs have a way to go before they match the brutality of the south's most notorious gang. That this gang included politicians, judges and prosecutors (and even US Senators in some cases) just kind of points to the order of magnitude that is missing in regard to the various ghetto-based gangs.

This is not to say that these gangs aren't dangerous or intimidating in a ghetto kind of way. But unlike those who seek to improve themselves and society through education, innovation, entrepreneurship and just plain hard work, their seek only to exploit the weaknesses of others as they bring down their communities, destroying dreams, lives and opportunities in the process.

Even the radical groups of the 1960s and 1970s recognized the utter stupidity of criminal activity and sometimes reformed and remade their groups into more positive community building organizations.

What gang bangers need to remember is that if necessary we'll build more prisons to cage them. Most folks have little tolerance for them and when those who are the victims of their predatory stupidity understand that, rat their ass out and let us put them in cages, they will be able to walk tall and proud.

pubby