Paulding.com

We're Having A Contest...Give your 2 cents and win...

Hey Pcom!

Here's what we're doing... We are looking for a tag line for West Metro Meat....

Ya know, something like "You can beat our prices, but you can't beat our meat!"

We are taking suggestions from now until June 21rst. Then beginning June 22, we will pick our top 3 choices and put them up for vote here on the Cafe through June 30. And then just in time for 4th of July weekend, the person who originally came up with the winning tag line will win ....

2 - 16oz Black Canyon Angus Ribeyes!!!

And their tag line will go down in history for West Metro, where we will add it to our business cards, our website, our advertising...etc!

Soooooooo.......Whatcha got for us?!?!?!

Let's get started........

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from www.businessburrito.com

How to create great advertising taglines.

Sometimes called “slogans,” advertising taglines are created to communicate your product or service to your consumer, and do it in a way that builds brand awareness.

Advertising taglines also give you a central “theme” which you can wrap a campaign around. For instance, you’ll notice that most large companies typically center the idea – or “concept” – of the campaign around their taglines, and vice versa.

REALLY the best meat in town!

Edited by CornyGirl

With over 30 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing our customers with premium meats and outstanding service not available in today's supermarkets. We are an old neighborhood, family-owned, full-service butchershop located in beautiful Dallas, GA, Paulding County.

With over 30 years of experience, we are dedicated to providing our customers with premium meats and outstanding service not available in today's supermarkets. We are an old neighborhood, family-owned, full-service butchershop located in beautiful Dallas, GA, Paulding County.

Is that your "slogan"? That should be an insert after you catch their eye with something about beating their meat. Oh Lord, I think I may have just taken this to The Tonk, and believe me, it wasn't intentional, it just came out that way.

OK, I give up, I think I'm digging myself a deeper hole the more I type.

OK - "Our meats can't be beat". LOL, I'm cracking myself up here, no matter how innocent I try for these comments to come out as, my mind still continues to go in the gutter.

OK, SUE ME! :lol:

OK, here we go:

"Be our guest, and try to beat our meat!"

OK, a take off on your own original slogan, here you go:

"Try as you might, our meat can't be beat".

Or just:

"Our meat can't be beat".

And then just follow it up with your advertisement or logo.

West Metro Meats - "Our meat can't be beat".

Simple, to the point, for folks who have gutter minds (hey, don't look at me), it will catch their eye, and make them giggle, but I think it's straight and to the point.

From a marketing standpoint, the tag does need to be short and to the point; but it also needs to give the customer an idea what you offer.

That said, here is my official entry into the "Official 2009 West Metro Produce and Meat Market Tagline" Contest, or what I like to call the "09 WMPMMT" Contest B) :

- Hungry? Come and get it!

The reason for this is West Metro does not sell JUST meat; they offer produce, as well. Knowing this, "Come and get it" can mean ANYTHING to anyone. And, whatever IT is that immediately pops up in the customers' mind... go to West Metro to get it.

Finally, in the same thought process, my second entry to the "09 WMPMMT" Contest is:

-
I got it all at West Metro!

Anyway, these might not be what you're looking for, but this is what I have for now!