Paulding.com

Please be on the lookout (YOUTH FOUND AT FRIENDS HOUS 2:32P today)

Thank everyone for your concern and help Marcus was found at someones house I suspect they had been letting him stay awhile but the "mother" did finally call my wife today and tell her that he was there so he is accounted for as I type this.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few years back, I had a situation where a child told me she had been kicked out of her home. I did go get her, but I drove her straight to the police department. I had them contact her mother and verify everything. Her mom was pissed I brought the police into it, but I wasn't going to be charged with anything because she was mad at her kid and said something in anger. She was still mad, so she told the police to let me keep her. I got a police report to cover my butt and took her home. About 2-3 weeks later she decided she wanted her to come home. I was the bad guy in her eyes though.

Yeah, it was a lot of trouble, but it was better than harboring a runaway kid (she wasn't but I wanted to be sure) or interfering with custody or anything like that. I recommend other people do the same thing to keep themselves out of trouble.

Thank everyone for your concern and help Marcus was found at someones house I suspect they had been letting him stay awhile but the "mother" did finally call my wife today and tell her that he was there so he is accounted for as I type this.

How could one 'mother' do this to another one? I would have been on the phone so fast, his head would have spun. I'm glad you have news and at least know where he is.