Paulding.com

Please be on the lookout (YOUTH FOUND AT FRIENDS HOUS 2:32P today)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does he keep running away?

He is running with some kids that dont have to answer to anyone so he wants that same freedom when his grades fall off I take away some liberties then he tries to use the phone or computer anyway so when I enforce the punishment he just slips off and runs wild for awhile till he runs out of places to stay. but this time hes staying out of touch completely

He is running with some kids that dont have to answer to anyone so he wants that same freedom when his grades fall off I take away some liberties then he tries to use the phone or computer anyway so when I enforce the punishment he just slips off and runs wild for awhile till he runs out of places to stay. but this time hes staying out of touch completely

I am so sorry for your pain. As a mother I can feel your pain. My son is only 11 and going into 6th grade next year and this worries me.

just a bump back up to the front page .... i have 2 teen daughters right at this age that attend PCHS and I had them call, text, IM everyone they know to see if we can find this boy - I would be worried sick. I hope he is found REAL soon!!

Not good...where he hangs out at, is it only near Scoggins/Hart rd area? Or do you know? I'm planning to take a drive here in a bit around that area and over here in my area. I am less than a mile from you as well.

just seen him in front of the littlebear store across from dallas elementary talking to a tall black guy , i called dallas pd and reported it . , maybe they can find him

I hope he is found and gets home safely.

we just got back from a cruise of Paces Lakes sub and then White Oak park and nothing.

I went through White Oak park earlier today and saw nothing either other than some people there but not him.

Prayers cont. for his return.

will keep an eye open .... have you shook down his "buddies" for info? are his close buddies worried?..if they are acting like oh ok ... they might know more then they are saying , I mean if my best bud was MIA i would be PO and on the hunt as well ..you say he is using the pity card for friends ..so there must be a way to flush him out ....Prayers going your way !

we had a couple boys call here and ask for him but they would not tell us anything when we asked not even their names so I dont know if they really didnt know he wasnt here or are calling for him to see if anyone is home cause he has to want some fresh clothes by now. If anyone is reading this that knows where he is or how to get in touch with please tell him we are not mad at him and just want him to come home.

we had a couple boys call here and ask for him but they would not tell us anything when we asked not even their names so I dont know if they really didnt know he wasnt here or are calling for him to see if anyone is home cause he has to want some fresh clothes by now. If anyone is reading this that knows where he is or how to get in touch with please tell him we are not mad at him and just want him to come home.

Do you have caller id or you could use *69 and then do a reverse lookup on yellowpages.com and get the address that the kids called from that way. If it's a cell phone it won't give you an adress but sometimes a name - and you can also use yellowpages.com to look up people that way. Maybe just hide the cars when you are home and don't answer the phone if it's a number you don't recoginize (sp) and maybe he will just show up and at least you will have a chance to talk to him. Good luck- I can't imagine what you must be going through. My prayers are with you.

Do you have caller id or you could use *69 and then do a reverse lookup on yellowpages.com and get the address that the kids called from that way. If it's a cell phone it won't give you an adress but sometimes a name - and you can also use yellowpages.com to look up people that way. Maybe just hide the cars when you are home and don't answer the phone if it's a number you don't recoginize (sp) and maybe he will just show up and at least you will have a chance to talk to him. Good luck- I can't imagine what you must be going through. My prayers are with you.

Good Idea. Maybe they are calling to see if your home or not so he can get some clothes.

It will be hard to pretend we arent at home with a 12,10 and 3 year old in the house I think he would come home if he knows hes not in trouble and I dont think that hes up to anything bad but he does think he is bullet proof and there are some nasty folks out there that would take advantage of a kid away from home.

It will be hard to pretend we arent at home with a 12,10 and 3 year old in the house I think he would come home if he knows hes not in trouble and I dont think that hes up to anything bad but he does think he is bullet proof and there are some nasty folks out there that would take advantage of a kid away from home.

When I say pretend like you're not home- just put the cars up (if you have a garage) and don't answer the phone if you don't recoginize the number!

Also...if you happen to see him and call the PCSO/Dallas or Hiram, stay within the area and keep an eye on him until the POPO arrives. If you leave the area and have called the POPO, his son may leave the area.

So if you can and you spot him, stay put.

I walk at White Oak every day and will keep my eyes open as well as drive through the surrounding neighborhoods to see if I see him. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I have an 18 year old son and I can only imagine the anguish you must be going through.

just seen him in front of the littlebear store across from dallas elementary talking to a tall black guy , i called dallas pd and reported it . , maybe they can find him

Maybe if you go to the store where he was seen, and tell the owners to call you when and if he comes back then you can go pick him up..

at least he is being seen out and about so you know he is ok..