Paulding.com

Please be on the lookout (YOUTH FOUND AT FRIENDS HOUS 2:32P today)

His name is Marcus Huff he has brown hair brown eyes about 5'8" and weighs about 145 lbs. We think he is hanging around Scoggins and Hart rd near the Lake Side sub he has been telling his friends that he was kicked out but that is not the case. We are worried about him so if you see or hear of him in the area please let PCSD know as they are on the look out for him too.

missingteen5.jpg

Edited by PUBBY
edited to add photo
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son is that age and our house is close to that area. Ill talk to him about it. Prayers for you...he will be okay.

His name is Marcus Huff he has brown hair brown eyes about 5'8" and weighs about 145 lbs. We think he is hanging around Scoggins and Hart rd near the Lake Side sub he has been telling his friends that he was kicked out but that is not the case. We are worried about him so if you see or hear of him in the area please let PCSD know as they are on the look out for him too.

I hope Marcus is SAFE at home at the time of this post.

I sent you a PM

There was a boy who resembles this on a small bike in front of White Oak Park yesterday.

Not sure if it is him but I looked at the boy because he was much taller than the bike.

Hope you find him soon.

When was the last time you saw him? I'm asking this because I am one of your neighbors and my son saw him walking towards PCHS on Thursday morning around 10 am carrrying his skate board.

Edited by ProudMawMawof5

Saying a prayer for you. My son did this when he was 15 and was found 3 days later staying at a girl's house. Her parents KNEW he was a runaway and STILL let him stay at their house with their 14 year old daughter. We tracked him down when he called another friend by using caller ID. We called the sheriffs office to tell them where he was and they picked him up and took him straight to juvenile hall (upon our request). He had a change of attitude after that. And NO, the parents that were letting him stay with them were NOT charged! Still to this day can't figure that out but the SO just went and got him and dropped it at that. They should have been charged with something for all of the worrying we went through.

You can bet that he is with friends somewhere and that he is OK. I will pray that he comes home soon.

Saying a prayer for you. My son did this when he was 15 and was found 3 days later staying at a girl's house. Her parents KNEW he was a runaway and STILL let him stay at their house with their 14 year old daughter. We tracked him down when he called another friend by using caller ID. We called the sheriffs office to tell them where he was and they picked him up and took him straight to juvenile hall (upon our request). He had a change of attitude after that. And NO, the parents that were letting him stay with them were NOT charged! Still to this day can't figure that out but the SO just went and got him and dropped it at that. They should have been charged with something for all of the worrying we went through.

You can bet that he is with friends somewhere and that he is OK. I will pray that he comes home soon.

He has done this before too and at one point some "mother" told my wife strait to her face that he was not there. We later found out that he was there. I dont understand why those that would hide a runaway minor would not get into any trouble for doing it.

Any adult who would keep a runaway in their home and not tell the parents or police are complete idiots and have never suffered through something like this. I'll be looking and praying for you. He will be ok. He's probably dreaming of how much better home really is about now.

He has done this before too and at one point some "mother" told my wife strait to her face that he was not there. We later found out that he was there. I dont understand why those that would hide a runaway minor would not get into any trouble for doing it.

You can bet that if it was this mother's child things would be different and she would be the first one wanting to sue the parent keeping her child hid out.

I swear I saw this boy at PCHS graduation.Today 1030 am ..but there were lots of people there....Good luck in finding him........Teenagers.....They think they know everything....We all know you learn sooo much or I guess realize is the word alot when u get older.

Edited by missy b

Our 16 year old did the same a couple months ago...He was found a couple of hours later though, at a friends house...We called the Sheriff out, and was ready to find him and take him in, but we told them we did'nt want that, just wanted them to keep an eye out for him. The officer offered to come back and make our son aware of his "rights", which he did...And it worked....My son has been in line pretty much ever since....prayers sent...

The word circulating among some of his friends is that he has been sleeping in someones boat in the back yard so if you have a boat maybe check it out.

my 1st thought was that there are some empty storage buildings right beside the dollar general...might should check there...its very close to the lake on hart rd

DallasDave....as I sent you a PM....I am near where you are, less than a mile.

We had someone I believe back in 2006/2007 who came to our community who had dark hair like your son and had runaway. I never heard more after that.

Has he been doing this for awhile now?

he has done this before but he called and let us know he was in one piece so far this time no word and none of his friends have any help for us either but a couple of parents reported seeing him Thursday. He did this in the spring of last year too but he called that time.

he has done this before but he called and let us know he was in one piece so far this time no word and none of his friends have any help for us either but a couple of parents reported seeing him Thursday. He did this in the spring of last year too but he called that time.

Why does he keep running away?