Paulding.com

Beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, 2 June 2009, your driver's license office of choice will have new hours of operation.

Those hours will vary according to location, so if you have any upcoming business at a D/L office, please go to the DDS website and research the hours for that particular office *before* you drive over there and are surprised, disappointed and/or ticked off. ;)

Your Friendly Neighborhood License Examiner B)

Thanks looks most of them will be closwed on Mondays now...

That's not the change ... D/L offices have been closed on Mondays for many years. The sole exception to that *was* the Capitol office, but even they went to Tuesday-Saturday several years ago.

The primary changes are extended hours on Tuesday-Friday, and shortened hours on Saturday. Some offices will go to a four-day week and will be closed on Saturdays.

Thanks looks most of them will be closwed on Mondays now...

They have always been closed on Mondays. Well, I should say....as far as I can remember, the Villa Rica location has been.. :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Thanks for this info, we need to do this next week. Also, a question...my MIL let her license expire on May 14, will she have to take a test or anything to get them renewed?

I was still able to renew on-line when my were wayyyyy overdue :blush: - I called and they said I could still renew online - so she may want to try to renew online.

That's not the change ... D/L offices have been closed on Mondays for many years. The sole exception to that *was* the Capitol office, but even they went to Tuesday-Saturday several years ago.

The primary changes are extended hours on Tuesday-Friday, and shortened hours on Saturday. Some offices will go to a four-day week and will be closed on Saturdays.

LOL I did not know they were closed on mondays I guess that shows how much I pay attention LOL