Paulding.com

Take the kids SKATING this weekend!

Sparkles in Hiram and Kennesaw are both open all day (10:30 am-11:00 pm Sat/2:00-7:00 pm Sun). Admission is $7 on Sat and $6 on Sunday.

The Hiram location is also having an ALL NIGHT PARTY on Sunday from 7:30 pm-7:00 am. All inclusive (skating/rental/laser tag/food/snacks/breakfast) for $20. All night security is provided. The safe, friendly and FUN place for your kids to spend the night!

On Memorial Day we are open from 4 pm-9 pm. Skating Admission/Rental each only 99 cents. Pizza/Pitcher for $9.99. Family friendly music. All children must be accompanied by a parent for this special price!

Begining THURSDAY, it's FREE FAMILY FITNESS AND FUN night from 7-10 pm. This was a HUGE success last year. Thursday nights are the perfect opportunity to have fun with your kids! Even if you don't know how to skate, why not try it while it is FREE! Get off the couch and have some fun. You can burn 1150 calories in one session and tone your muscles while playing with your children! This session runs until August 13th!

www.SparklesRollerRinks.com

My daughter is going to all nite skate one of her friend's parent did ask me about security are there police there? How many security officers do you have? Does this include unlimited laser tag?

There will be a police officer there, as always. I don't know how many the manager has arranged for. The price included 1 game of laser tag pp.

Have fun! :)

We had a GREAT turnout last night.....over 300 skaters!

Come out today from 4-9 pm for 99 cent admission and 99 cent skate rental (parents MUST accompany children for this price). It's raining.........so it's a GREAT day to SKATE!!! :)

Is it 99 cents for the playzone too?

No.....99 cents admission is for skating. It's $5 if you are just doing the playzone........or, you could pay 99 cents for skating and then it is only $3 to ADD the playzone. ;)