Paulding.com

Kingswood Club Estates Spring Fling- Friends and Family!

Come join the fun this Saturday from 2-6 pm

The person that brings the most canned goods will win a gift basket valued at $200.00

All canned goods will then be donated to an organization to help feed those in need.

Gift Basket:

(Picnic Backpack provided by RAM, Two Free oil changes from Dallas Dodge, Sparkles Skating Passes, Stars and Strikes Passes, Jewelry by Southern Scarlett, Coffee Cup provide by RAM, Jump for Joey Passes, Lazer Pen, Longhorn has donated a free Appetizer And more!)

There will even be giveaways for everyone until gone provided by Sparkles and Stars and Strikes.

Children will win many prizes through out the day!

Boy Scouts will be selling food to raise money for their Troop. (Bring some cash)

Moonwalks, Childrens games, Music and more provided by Fellowship United Methodist Church http://www.godandpeople.com/cms/

Paulding Fire Departement will be at the event from 2-4 to allow the children to take a tour of the firetrucks!

Thanks again to everyone that is donating their time and giveaways for this event!

truck.gif

boyscoutslogo.jpg

InflatableMoonwalkBouncer.jpg

Edited by CarolineElizabeth
What time do we have to be there to help start with the set up? Also, can we bring boxes of dry goods too or just cans? Will there be a keg? Are you bringing your karaoke machine?

Setup 12:30- Take Down 6pm

I would prefer cans, bc I do not know the organizations rules.

No there will not be a Keg at the Childrens event. You can have one at your house for later though if you would like :p

I will not be bringing my Karaoke Machine. But again- I may have it later that night. lol

Edited by CarolineElizabeth

The Scouts are bringing a couple of guys that are worth being there for. :)! (And, then there's me!)

We'll have hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, drinks, candy, etc. Come see us and have som fun!! All money raised goes to help our boys have GREAT ADVENTURES!!!!!

The Scouts are bringing a couple of guys that are worth being there for. :)! (And, then there's me!)

We'll have hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, drinks, candy, etc. Come see us and have som fun!! All money raised goes to help our boys have GREAT ADVENTURES!!!!!

I can't wait! It is going to be fun. I wish I could win the gift basket. I love the Jewelry that Southern Scarlett put in there.

~CE

Setup 12:30- Take Down 6pm

I would prefer cans, bc I do not know the organizations rules.

No there will not be a Keg at the Childrens event. You can have one at your house for later though if you would like :p

I will not be bringing my Karaoke Machine. But again- I may have it later that night. lol

You scare me just a little. :o

We'll be there. CE, I've got to run an errend around 9:30, but will be back if you need help setting up. I don't mind. :) Just let me know what you need me to do. :) I may even be able to drag Bri out of bed and get him to help. :lol:

We'll be there. CE, I've got to run an errend around 9:30, but will be back if you need help setting up. I don't mind. :) Just let me know what you need me to do. :) I may even be able to drag Bri out of bed and get him to help. :lol:

12:30 is set up :) Good luck on getting Brian up

trying hard for that public drunk award, huh? :p

I used to be a scout, and one thing that is as important than anything is to set a good example for the community. Having me there as a BAD example, would inspire the boys to work harder setting GOOD examples ;)

I used to be a scout, and one thing that is as important than anything is to set a good example for the community. Having me there as a BAD example, would inspire the boys to work harder setting GOOD examples ;)

how far did you get?

Seriously, i had gotten my life badge before moving to Georgia, then we couldt afford to get me and my brother back in

you and my hubby

Life for life.

(good news is...he'd already learned most of his knots :angel: . (thank god and scouting))

:lol: Funny! They would be working really hard because once you started drinking beer I'm sure plenty (adults) would be glad to join you!

I am sure we can use all the help we can get

oK I'll be there with bells on...Ok, maybe not the bells...but I'll be there. LOL

Or i can just dress up in a monkey suit and sit there drinking a beer

I am SOOOOOOOO not going there. LMAO