Paulding.com

Possible Uses for Seven Hills Extension

:lol:

And some stinky fields to go with the stinky transfer station? :o :ph34r:

Did I just say that out loud? I would just love to see Wayne Kirby say he "got screwed" again. After the fire station needed to be re-bid to actually get decent bid proposals and design... that was classic he finally realized it was a new day ... no more back door deals!

I'm just sayin' there seems to be a lot of sheeze in those 7 hills. They may want to build a plant, you know, to protect the enviornment. :lol:

Seems like a good place for a sewage treatment plant. ;)

That's just down the road a little, on Graves Road. They thought it was best to take an old family homeplace, on a beautiful part of the creek and turn it into a sewage plant. Great planning. Gota love this place. (TAKE is the key word there. They actually cheated the family of of it)

Actually I do love this place, it's the management of it that stinks!!

That's just down the road a little, on Graves Road. They thought it was best to take an old family homeplace, on a beautiful part of the creek and turn it into a sewage plant. Great planning. Gota love this place. (TAKE is the key word there. They actually cheated the family of of it)

:lol:

The "they" that are still alive should be sent to prison for raping and pillaging the county to line their pockets and the pockets of their friends. The karma train is likely to come around with more than just taking their money. Most of them have already lost properties and money, but when a person hurts another person; especially when they hurt someone they have authority over, they will tend to have to pay with something that hurts them even more than their wealth.

I saw in the paper where the developer next to the extension is being foreclosed on. Wonder what that will do to that project?

It might make the property more inticing to a purchaser. If he needed to have the land re-zoned there would be no immediate neighbor to fight it.

What Paulding needs is more Pawn shops, Liquor Stores & Check Cashing centers........

Surely there would be no riff raff in that idea... we also could use a trailer park and maybe some high class government housing in that area.....we wouldn't want to discriminate!

Edited by Weezey
What Paulding needs is more Pawn shops, Liquor Stores & Check Cashing centers........

Surely there would be no riff raff in that idea... we also could use a trailer park and maybe some high class government housing in that area.....we wouldn't want to discriminate!

That is what they are turning the school into, from the looks of it. :lol:

The lovely bus barn just adds to the eye candy out there.

We could just pave the whole place and put in another Flea Market.

• 11 months later...

My church thought of purchasing land in the area, but the county seems to not want "non tax producing" enterprises in the area. Thanks King Austin.

So, my suggestion is a large church with private school, and an athletic program to serve the community.

Or YMCA branch.

A YMCA would be great and the private school is a grand idea, too.

Is there enough room for a YMCA with an INDOOR pool and a public shooting range? I think those are both great ideas. We have no indoor public pool in this county. They are great for water aerobics and classes for the elderly. A public shooting range would make a ton of money in this county.