Paulding.com

JMT Performing @ Italian restaurant on Cedarcrest

Please spread the word to all in the Paulding/West Cobb area that I'll be performing tomorrow night (Saturday May 16) from 6pm to 9pm at Paisano's on Cedarcrest Road.

A good turnout and significant positive response to the owner would really help me turn this into a regular appearance. Thanks in advance for your help!

Paisano's Authentic Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria

1305 Cedar Crest Rd

Dallas, GA 30132

(770) 975-7743

Please tell your friends and neighbors -- a steady restaurant gig in this part of town would be an answered prayer.

Best to all,

JMT

post-15622-1242405206_thumb.jpg

I do perform at some birthday parties (kid and adult birthdays) but I'm booked out of town on the 30th. For future reference though, see http://www.prestojoe.com where I keep my kidshow business separate from my regular corporate speaking and performing.

Gig went great and is now a regular appearance. Look for me there on Saturday nights!

Reminder - I'll be performing at Paisano's tonight from 6pm to 9pm. Come on out for great food and great magic!

• 2 weeks later...

First, a big thank you to those of you who have already made it out to Paisano's to see me. I appreciate the support and I believe the owner is impressed with how quickly I was able to demonstrate that I was bringing people into the establishment.

I was out last Saturday due to a booking at a lovely wedding reception in Eufaula, Alabama... pretty town, gorgeous bride, delightful event!

I am back at Paisano's this Saturday night starting at 6pm. Please come out and enjoy great Italian food and see some magic at your table!

Thanks,

JMT

Back at Paisano's tomorrow night -- please come, and if you do come, please tell the manager you came because I encouraged you to!

Thanks!

Get to Paisano's tomorrow night, 6pm to 9pm. I have something new I've been working on -- ask to see the Voodoo Card!