#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,827 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:15 PM

<!--Flash 750+220+http://www.paulding.com/news/yardsale.swf--><!--End Flash-->
Start New topic Know how to prevent sagging? Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.

#2 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,668 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:21 AM

That is great
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#3 luvtennis5

luvtennis5

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,455 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (Lady Raider @ May 11 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is great

I agree!

#4 m_lunceford1984

m_lunceford1984

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (PUBBY @ May 10 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Start New topicKnow how to prevent sagging? Just eat till the wrinkles fill out.

I do not have money to even sign up for a preimium account so I am hoping this will reach the masses. I am having a yard sale at 582 Linda Ln for one more day. Sunday June 14. It is an everything must go sale!!!!!!!!! MY baby and I have had to move back in with my mother and there is just to much stuff for our little room! I have tons of baby clothes and mis. baby stuff to go! Womens clothes ranging from size 3 to size 20, even evening wear, plus much of it is like new and some of it still has tags! I have womens jeans form sizes 3- 11. I have womens shoes ranging from size 7 to 11 and once again many are like new! I have select mens garments not many though. I Have ladies swim wear to get out of the door. I also have several little trinkets as well as a variety of womens purses. I have a broken tiffany celling lamp if you know of any one who can fix it i am giving it away for 5 dollars. I also have an old ctx laptop for ony 5 dollars. I have been told I have till monday to get it all gone so all prizes are negotiable! I plan to start setting up no later than 9am and will shut down no later than 5 pm. Please remeber I only have one more day to get rid of everything so come by to see what is here!!

Edited by m_lunceford1984, 13 June 2009 - 06:36 PM.

#5 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,668 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:26 PM

were is linda lane?

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#6 m_lunceford1984

m_lunceford1984

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Lady Raider @ Jun 13 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
were is linda lane?

It is off of Cleburne Pkwy Which connects with 278. There is a race trac gas staion on the corner there and depending on which direction you are coming from turn towards the race trac onto clebrune pkwy and linda ln is past three four way stops and is the second rd on the right after the third four way stop. I am at the end of the street in the second culdi sac

Edited by m_lunceford1984, 13 June 2009 - 07:30 PM.

#7 m_lunceford1984

m_lunceford1984

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (m_lunceford1984 @ Jun 13 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do not have money to even sign up for a preimium account so I am hoping this will reach the masses. I am having a yard sale at 582 Linda Ln for one more day. Sunday June 14. It is an everything must go sale!!!!!!!!! MY baby and I have had to move back in with my mother and there is just to much stuff for our little room! I have tons of baby clothes and mis. baby stuff to go! Womens clothes ranging from size 3 to size 20, even evening wear, plus much of it is like new and some of it still has tags! I have womens jeans form sizes 3- 11. I have womens shoes ranging from size 7 to 11 and once again many are like new! I have select mens garments not many though. I Have ladies swim wear to get out of the door. I also have several little trinkets as well as a variety of womens purses. I have a broken tiffany celling lamp if you know of any one who can fix it i am giving it away for 5 dollars. I also have an old ctx laptop for ony 5 dollars. I have been told I have till monday to get it all gone so all prizes are negotiable! I plan to start setting up no later than 9am and will shut down no later than 5 pm. Please remeber I only have one more day to get rid of everything so come by to see what is here!!

I forgot to post about the dance clothes and shoes.
I have ballet, tap, point, and jazz shoes ranging in many different sizes and styles, as well as costumes, leatards, and tights! So come have a look!

I also forgot to put down that most of the baby clothes are for a little girl and there is some unisex clothing in the mix as well. the sizes range from 0-3 months to 18 months.

Edited by m_lunceford1984, 13 June 2009 - 07:29 PM.

#8 livinlife

livinlife

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:57 AM

Today is the last day of this yard sale. You should go and check it out. They want it all gone and are practically giving it all away. Have fun shopping!!

#9 WTA

WTA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,317 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:06 PM

Thank you for the GREAT deal you gave us on everything!!

I highly encourage everything to stop by.. It is really easy to find. And extremely worth going if you need clothes of any size. Great stuff and unbelievable prices.

~BOOMER SOONER~

Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead

The artist formerly known as ~Shawna~

#10 m_lunceford1984

m_lunceford1984

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (WordsThatApply @ Jun 14 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for the GREAT deal you gave us on everything!!

I highly encourage everything to stop by.. It is really easy to find. And extremely worth going if you need clothes of any size. Great stuff and unbelievable prices.

all of the baby clothes are gone besides four nice dresses and winnie the pooh costume there are still several baby items left though, I have a cer seeat cover for the winter, bottles, shoes, bibs blankets and much more only the baby clothes are gone

#11 Paulding Navigator Team

Paulding Navigator Team

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:16 PM

THANK YOU for donating all your leftovers goodies to Taylor's P.A.L.S. We really appreciate it! smile.gif

#12 james118

james118

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (ReadingRules @ Jun 14 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THANK YOU for donating all your leftovers goodies to Taylor's P.A.L.S. We really appreciate it! smile.gif

when did they start this premium account thing??

is the site hurting for money or something?? did they try asking for donations?

I was going to help my neighbor out about their yard sale but APPARENTLY......

#13 base/softballmom

base/softballmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:34 AM

Yard Sale this Thur (10/22) 9-1pm, Fri- Sat 10/23-24th 9-4, Large TV great condition, small TV with built in DVD player, Dishwasher, clothes for boys, girls, men and women. Beautiful wall clock, and much more! SO come on and check it out!! 9am-430pm. 1817 High Shoals Rd dallas ga. from dallas take 61 north toward burnt hickory. High Shoals will be on your left :

Edited by base/softballmom, 22 October 2009 - 08:29 AM.

#14 Celeste

Celeste

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,457 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:02 PM

Multi-Family Sale

Thurs., Fri., Sat. 8 a.m. - ???

29 Retreat Rdg. SE Cartersville 30120

daybeds
mattresses
boys and girls clothing and toys
tools
yard equipment
twin bedding
Dreamsicles
Precious Moments
home decor
beer steins
cloth diapers
baby slings and carriers
jogging stroller
books
and much, much more!!!

www.pumpkinvine.com for directions

Edited by Celeste, 21 October 2009 - 06:02 PM.

"The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind." ~ Kahlil Gibran

#15 Celeste

Celeste

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,457 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:32 AM

^
^
^

Starts today!!
"The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind." ~ Kahlil Gibran

#16 Dee Lighted

Dee Lighted

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:36 AM

EDITING By DeeLighted:
WE HAD TO CLOSE UP DUE TO RAIN AND WIND, WILL REOPEN TOMORROW MORNING IF IT DOESN'T RAIN!
(Sorry for the shouting)

42 Benjamin Meadows Overlook Bramlett Meadows--Off Ridge Rd, about 2 miles west of Kroger

Today and Saturday (unless it rains)

We stil have:

Puzzles, 500 and 100 pc

Set of Horatio Hornblower books

Homeschool books--including a complete 4th grade Alpha Omeag Language arts, still in plastic

LOTS of boy's toys

Boys clothes sizes 8- 12

Pipeworks--partial set $35 OBO

Dining Room Table and chairs $500 OBO (this table is a double pedestal, medium oak, very heavy weighs about 300 lbs!)

1970s speakers, 4 JBL and 2 Sansui

Did I mention lots of boys toys? Some still have the box

Edited by Dee Lighted, 23 October 2009 - 11:37 AM.

#17 ynotjackie

ynotjackie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:30 AM

Yard Sale

Friday- 11/06/2009
8:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.
294 Harris Oaks
Dallas, Ga.

Multifamily Yard Sale
Items are priced to sell.

Clothing- Boys and Girls (size 8-10), Mens Jeans, Women's Jeans, and much more
Full-sized Air Hockey Table and 5-in-1 game table
Lots of Stereo components
Odds and Ends Furniture (Baker's Rack, Country Cabinets, coffee table)
All kinds of Home Interior (Paintings, Country Nic Nacs)
And Much Much More

We have a little bit of everything that must go!
We are located in the New Hope Area off of East Paulding Drive in the Twelve Oaks Subdivision.

#18 Dar58147

Dar58147

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:41 AM

I have paid for a subscription, but cannot post a topic for "yard sale"..I will try this and see if this works!

Yard Sale
199 Westminster Way-Dallas, Ga-1 mile off 61 North-one mile from Downtown Dallas
One Day Only
Thursday, November 5-9:00am until?

Entertainment Center/Armoire $200
Glass Top Pub Table w/3 chairs-$225
Recliner
Xmas Decorations, Seasonal Yard Decor, Decorator Fabric, Household Items, Window Treatments, Wrought Iron King Size Headboard, small furniture items, ladies clothing, and more!
Sorry, I do not have pics. Am posting for a family member.
What goes around, comes around!!!

#19 base/softballmom

base/softballmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:28 PM

YARD SALE NOV.6TH-8TH 9-5. Everything MUST go, great deals! TV with DVD combo, clothes for girls and boys, toys. Beautiful large wall clock. Furniture items, and lots more. Stop by and check it out. 1817 High Shoals Rd. Dallas.
From old courthouse go north on hwy 61 toward cartersville. At Jim's quick stop on right turn left on High Shoals come down approx. 8/10 of a mile on left.

#20 lilygirl03

lilygirl03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:03 AM

Yard Sale Friday and Saturday (November 6th and 7th)8am - 3pm. Located at 232 Halehaven Dr in Peachforest 2 subdivision. It is close to South Paulding High School at the intersection of Cohran Store Rd and Senator Rd. We will have everything including clothes (women's and kid's),lots of baby stuff, power wheels and kid's toys(mostly outdoor), grill, some tools, 32' ladder, refrigerator, 13" tv, bedding, vanity. You gotta come by and check it out!!

#21 lovecanbuildabridge

lovecanbuildabridge

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

would it be wrong to add a great roll top desk]\.. http://img686.images...76/73425877.jpg

#22 Sadie&LucsMom

Sadie&LucsMom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

YARD SALE this weeked Thurs April 22nd-Sun April 25th 2010 @ 180 Aiken Place, Dallas. Take 61 South from 278, then turn on Winndale Road, and Aiken Place is just past the big power sub station. Items include:

Baby Crib with mattress
Stroller and infant car seat combo
Miscellanesou Baby toys
Toddler High flyer tricycle
Women's clothes size small(4-6)
Shoes size 8-81/2
Mens clothes size XL(34-36)
Adult and childrens books
Fisher price aquarium baby swing
Crib mobile
Baby monitors
2 sets of dishes
4x6 enclosed trailer
Power tools
And much more

Please stop by and see us! WE are willing to bargain.
Thanks.....see ya this weekend!

#23 Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Mommy2Peyton&Zaine

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

YARD SALE this weeked Thurs April 22nd-Sun April 25th 2010 @ 180 Aiken Place, Dallas. Take 61 South from 278, then turn on Winndale Road, and Aiken Place is just past the big power sub station. Items include:

Baby Crib with mattress
Stroller and infant car seat combo
Miscellanesou Baby toys
Toddler High flyer tricycle
Women's clothes size small(4-6)
Shoes size 8-81/2
Mens clothes size XL(34-36)
Adult and childrens books
Fisher price aquarium baby swing
Crib mobile
Baby monitors
2 sets of dishes
4x6 enclosed trailer
Power tools
And much more

Please stop by and see us! WE are willing to bargain.
Thanks.....see ya this weekend!

Can you post a pic and price of the stroller and Carseat combo and the swing?

Posted Image

#24 Sadie&LucsMom

Sadie&LucsMom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:15 AM

Can you post a pic and price of the stroller and Carseat combo and the swing?

My camara is currently not working. Sorry...please stop by and see us. The stroller combo is pink graaco and the swing is blue fisher price aquarium swing. All very good condition.

#25 SENECAL

SENECAL

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:10 PM

Huge moving sale in garage, tomorrow Saturday May 15th. Lots left to move: a 1 year old couch, kids clothes,toys and furniture, tvs, electronics, and lots more. Come on out, we need it all gone! We will get started around 9:00 am.

525 Settlers Ridge Lane
Hiram, GA 30141
678-357-0049

Edited by SENECAL, 14 May 2010 - 10:11 PM.

#26 lulu

lulu

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,553 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:09 AM

Saturday, May 22, 2010
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Street: 24 Stevenson Trail
City: Dallas, GA

Description
I have cleaned out and need to get rid of things I no longer need.

Some items include:
power wheels Jeep
kids tent
full size truck tool box
dog igloo
glassware
books
frames
dressers
desk
car stereo system (brand new in box)
and lots more.

EVERYTHING PRICED TO SELL~!!!!! IF not make an offer!

Edited by lulu, 19 May 2010 - 08:12 AM.

Posted Image

#27 papa

papa

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:26 AM

Today @ Paulding Plaza in Dallas is a huge yard sale to benefit the CCD youth summer camp.
Come on out and find what you need or what you did not know you need.

Oh yeah they are also doing a car wash.

Edited by papa, 29 May 2010 - 06:34 AM.

#28 Mrs. Jack Russell

Mrs. Jack Russell

BUE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,862 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:15 PM

Would this be the right place to post vendors needed for a craft show/yard sale at my church?

Or

Can I post it in the Internet Cafe?

Thanks
I think God will have prepared everything for our perfect happiness. If it takes my dog being there [in Heaven], I believe he'll be there.

Rev. Billy Graham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#29 rschwartz

rschwartz

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:14 PM

Yard Sale this weekend at 107 Colt Lane in the subdivison Holly Trail off of Merchants Drive and Coach Bobby Dodd.

There will be a ton of furniture and baby items! Please come stop by!

#30 broomechose

broomechose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

4/9/11 STARTING AT 11AM: YARD SALE AT PAULDING KIDS UNIVERSITY, ON RIDGE ROAD AT HWY 61. KIDS' STUFF, HOME DECOR, CAMPING GEAR, COME CHECK IT OUT!

#31 Harlee71

Harlee71

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

4/9/11 & 4/10/11

8AM till 2PM Both days

Ivy Springs Subdivision

169 Ivy Springs Dr.

Moving/Yard Sale

Mens/Womens/Kids Clothes

Baby Stuff Crib, stroller/car carrier, walker, exersaucer, jumping thing and alot of toys

Stamping up stamps and scrap booking stuff

Furniture, kitchen stuff

Indoor and outdoor toys

MUCH MUCH MORE!

#32 Brighton Private School

Brighton Private School

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:52 PM

Lots of Kids Stuff for sale and much, much more!!

located at Brighton Private School behind the Home Depot, across from the fire department
on SEABOARD AVE

This Friday and Saturday 4/15 - 4/16
8:00 - 3:00

Lots of girl baby clothes, toys, etc.

Edited by Brighton Private School, 12 April 2011 - 02:52 PM.

#33 crazy4u

crazy4u

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:46 PM

My neighbor wanted me to post she's having a yard sale Friday only starting at 8:00 am rain or shine. She's located in Bakers Bridge Subdivision. I went by to help her price and she has a lot of stuff.

Baby clothes, stroller/car seat, walker, and other misc. baby stuff
housewares, kitchenware, knick knacks, pictures for the wall
two tvs, dvd player, comforter sets (2 queen and twin)
2 bicycles all holiday items, clothes, shoes, purses, dvds,
Disney vhs tapes, Disney memorabilia

There is so much I can't remember it all but definitely worth stopping by.

Edited by crazy4u, 13 April 2011 - 06:33 AM.

#34 crazy4u

crazy4u

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

Just a reminder of this yard sale tomorrow!

#35 Dawgin98

Dawgin98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

Yard Sale
Multi Family Yard Sale FRIDAY & SATURDAY in Gainesbourough subdivision off of Dallas Nebo Road near intersection of highway 61. LOTS of children's items (clothes, toys, goods), and household goods.
Posted Image

#36 ptoezee

ptoezee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

2 Day Yard Sale 1000 + items All Brand New NWT Clothes, Toys all $1.00 - $1 (Dallas, GA)
Friday and Saturday 8 - 12
150 Victorian Circle, Dallas GA 30157

100s pieces of Clothes new with tags $1.00 each
100's of Toys new in packages $1.00 each
100's Videogames new and used $2.00 Each
Medicine and Vitamins all with in date $1.00 Each
Jewelry 90% off retail prices! Beautiful pieces!

Lot of Great Deals. Dealers welcome perfect for Flea Markets, Similar items have been sold for up to $5.00 each at flea Market. Come for some great deals and more stuff

#37 myshelly

myshelly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

HUGE ANTIQUE & YARD Sale - Thursday, September 19th - Saturday, September 21st, 2013 (Rain or shine)

Antique furniture, tools, glassware, collectibles & lots of miscellaneous items! Too many to list!

Address: 532 Rosedale Drive, Hiram, Georgia

(behind Home Depot)

Don't miss this out on this great treasure hunt!!!

#38 lpitcher23

lpitcher23

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

Eagle Pointe Church Community Yard Sale
***Seller Spaces Available***

When: Saturday March 8, 2014, 8:00am Ė 3:00pm

Where:
Eagle Pointe Church
5100 Old Stilesboro Rd NW
Acworth, GA 30101
At the corner of Mars Hill Road and Old Stilesboro Road, a busy intersection near Hwy 41

Cost:
$10 per space to reserve, double spaces cost $20 each (spaces 1-9).
*** We also request that you please donate a minimum of 10% of your profit at the conclusion of the sale to the youth program, this is a tax deductible donation***

Who Benefits:
If getting rid of your extra things for some profit isnít enough incentive for you, the proceeds of the sale go to the Eagle Pointe Youth Program for camps, etc.

How to Sign Up to Sell : Email Ryan at ryan@eaglepointe.org
Eagle Pointe Church
www.eaglepointe.org

#39 JuliaG

JuliaG

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

Neighborhood-wide Yard Sale at Chestnut Grove Subdivision in New Hope (off of Old Cartersville Rd., about a mile from the Publix at E. Paulding and Dallas-Acworth Hwy). Saturday, June 7, 8am-12 noon.

For sale: a like-new Brother sewing machine, a double stroller, an extra-large dog crate with an adjustable/removable interior wall, some baby and toddler items (Snugabunny Rock 'n' Play, My Lil' Snugabunny automatic swing, a castle-themed play tent, Exersaucer, crib mobile, various perfect-condition toys and clothes, etc.), Disney movies on VHS, a few miscellaneous kitchen gadgets like an electric citrus juicer (most of those will be either $1 or free with any purchase. 1231 Chester Harris Drive... come on by starting at 8am!

I'm trying to figure out how to become a paid member but can't find it! Can someone point this nincompoop (me) in the right direction to join, so I can post this? Thanks!!

Edited by JuliaG, 06 June 2014 - 05:50 PM.

#40 Happy Wife And Mom

Happy Wife And Mom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,177 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

At the top of the page next to your name, click the drop down arrow and look for purchase paid subscription.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics