Paulding.com

"Wishing Well For Paulding"

I want to thank you for your efforts and wish you great success in this endeavor. I live (literally) right around the corner from you. If I can help in any way (picking up contributions, rolling coins, going to the bank or some basic bookkeeping),

let me know.

God bless,

Jim

Hi Jim. thanks so much for the offer. I will keep your name and number in the event I do need help. Wouldn't it be great to raise so much I would need help. We can only hope!! You are right up the street from us. We have several customers on trace Road. Thanks again and be well. P.S. Please stop by and meet us. :good:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jim. thanks so much for the offer. I will keep your name and number in the event I do need help. Wouldn't it be great to raise so much I would need help. We can only hope!! You are right up the street from us. We have several customers on trace Road. Thanks again and be well. P.S. Please stop by and meet us. :good:

It was really great to meet you yesterday Fran!!! Have a great day!

Good Morning All, When I get to work today I will start a new topic/thread with all the locations of the people/businesses that have volunteered to put a jar out. I am in need of jar/containers if anybody has any to donate. I did buy a animal crackers container at Sams to use. I find using a container that is transparent with a lid is the best thing to use. Plus using a lid with a slit in it protects from sticky fingers. As we have mentioned earlier we are trying to raise money for a paulding mom that is dying of cancer and has no insurance/money for burial. So every bit will help her. Anyway, will update in a bit. Thanks for the cough IB..... :good: