Paulding.com

"Wishing Well For Paulding"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.......sooooo, I sleep a little, sign back on and had to go back 3 pages to find this thread...come on people, I have faith in you. Not asking for much.

So guess what??? I'm shamelessly bumping it!!!! :p

Hey InterestinglyBoring I so appreciate you trying to keep bumping this. I am so shocked that not many commerce members came on board. Lets see if today will be any better. Thanks :huh:

Hey InterestinglyBoring I so appreciate you trying to keep bumping this. I am so shocked that not many commerce members came on board. Lets see if today will be any better. Thanks :huh:

Not a problem...times are tough and pennies (told you aren't getting mine) nickels add up....a lot of people need the help. We can do this MAR. ;)

This is a wonderful idea and I will do all that I can to help support it but ... you may want to be careful with the name. There is already a "Pennies For paulding" fundraiser that has been going on annually since 1993.

1993? I don't think I was even born by then...ok, actually M1 wasn't....MAR?????? Wishing well for Paulding? I don't know. I'm just a shameless bumper that wants to help people. :huh:

This is a wonderful idea and I will do all that I can to help support it but ... you may want to be careful with the name. There is already a "Pennies For paulding" fundraiser that has been going on annually since 1993.

I will check into that and can always change the name. Just thought some kind of on going change drive can help out the community chest. thanks frann

1993? I don't think I was even born by then...ok, actually M1 wasn't....MAR?????? Wishing well for Paulding? I don't know. I'm just a shameless bumper that wants to help people. :huh:

You are the bomb!! Yes it will be called Wishing Well for Paulding. Thanks a million. keep helping you are terrific. I will change the topic title. :D

I like the new name. And as I already said ... I'll do everything that I can to help out. In fact, if you want to get me a large jar (or how cool if you could get a small wishing well) I'll put it out at the West Georgia Crafts event coming up.

I like the new name. And as I already said ... I'll do everything that I can to help out. In fact, if you want to get me a large jar (or how cool if you could get a small wishing well) I'll put it out at the West Georgia Crafts event coming up.

Speaking for myself...and not MAR (don't even know MAR, just want to help)....THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wishing well or not, there will be some sort of collection container. As long as the event goes on as scheduled, we'll be collecting for the cause.

That is wonderful. We all can make a difference. Be Well!! Frann

I THINK I have a bucket??? I'm just waiting for CO to drive by. :p

You make me laugh!! Thanks

What a wonderful idea!! I'll help keep IB in line....Oh....I mean, I'm there if you need me. I'd love to help with this. :wub:

COME ON CM"S!!! WHERE ARE YOU???????

I would love your help. Since I don't know anybody for the most part if you all would call me we can get some kind of plan going. Frann

What a wonderful idea!! I'll help keep IB in line....Oh....I mean, I'm there if you need me. I'd love to help with this. :wub:

COME ON CM"S!!! WHERE ARE YOU???????

Keep me in line? LOL

You may need a wide bucket so you will not have to pick up so many from the ground. :D

Gotta' gold pan from Alaska? Think that would help?

You know, not a bad idea, I think CO might be able to hit that!!!!! And all I would hear from M2 is....ya miiiiigggghhhttt be a redneck if you have a kiddy pool in the driveway...(but little does she remember, she used to swim in those...in the driveway) ;) :D

Heck you could come to my "hood" and no one would think anything strange about it. We already have swing sets in the front yards and cars parked in the backyard.....so what's a kiddy pool at the end of a driveway? Heck most of the kids toys around here are out in the road or right next to it.

Hey, I just saw this post - we'll be happy to participate... I'll get a container ready -

Yea!! I have a business. Thanks so much. The container should read Wishing Well for Paulding. Thanks a billion. I will mark you down as a place ot donate. Thanks and be well. Frann :D

Heck you could come to my "hood" and no one would think anything strange about it. We already have swing sets in the front yards and cars parked in the backyard.....so what's a kiddy pool at the end of a driveway? Heck most of the kids toys around here are out in the road or right next to it.

LOL...mine too, it's all good!!

Yea!! I have a business. Thanks so much. The container should read Wishing Well for Paulding. Thanks a billion. I will mark you down as a place ot donate. Thanks and be well. Frann :D

Woohoo!!! Thank you MAR!!!!! And all of you. I can't wait to meet all of you and show you that I really am this annoying in person. :D :D :D

You know, not a bad idea, I think CO might be able to hit that!!!!! And all I would hear from M2 is....ya miiiiigggghhhttt be a redneck if you have a kiddy pool in the driveway...(but little does she remember, she used to swim in those...in the driveway) ;) :D

[brief hijack] There was a house I used to pass all of the time near the VA/WVA line (west of Front Royal) that had a kiddy pool in the yard with a sign that said "throw your cans here." How's that for redneck and lazy? :lol: [/brief hijack]

[brief hijack] There was a house I used to pass all of the time near the VA/WVA line (west of Front Royal) that had a kiddy pool in the yard with a sign that said "throw your cans here." How's that for redneck and lazy? :lol: [/brief hijack]

(ok, continued brief hijack)...was that Bluefield????????????????????????????????????? I went to college there for a while..oh and Marshall (yes we are Marshall), and WV State. (finished now) Please feel free to throw your money at MAR. ;) :D

LOL...mine too, it's all good!!

Woohoo!!! Thank you MAR!!!!! And all of you. I can't wait to meet all of you and show you that I really am this annoying in person. :D :D :D

I cannot wait till I meet you because I have a feeling we are equally annoying. :lol: