Paulding.com

swimming lessons, Swim team, Camps, Horses, Parties

Hi EVERYONE,

I am ready for the summer. I have Red Cross SWIMMING LESSONS going - next group before school is out is May 11-21, May 25- June 4 (Cobb out -classes are offered all day and small classes to take advantage of for the kids; Day camp is offered these weeks also.) Then Paulding and Douglasville are out and summer is in full swing. Celebrate the end of the year for your kids and throw a POOL PARTY- its cheap and goes over well- little work involved. Call soon for best times.

SWIM TEAM ANYONE? great exercise- 5- 18 years- we have meets almost every Saturday from the Middle of May through July. They do need to be able to swim 1 length on their front and back. You do not need to attend all of them and it is reasonably priced. The practice is offered Mon - Friday Mornings and evenings.

You want to experience HORSES - Horse Camp that won't kill the budget. The children are with horses to learn and love! We do have the older kids too not just the younger ones - different dates. Give the child a SUMMER to remember like at Grandpas old place but indoors and made for safety and today's kids in mind.

Check the new updated web site and see some of what we do in comfort. Why pay a lot and get little. We are better - American Riding Instructor Certified Trained Leader. RIDING LESSONS ALSO AVAILABLE.

DAY CAMP-- Tired of concrete? Want the kids too tired to grip? We have 29.6 acres for them to explore. They swim daily, ride horses some, play sports ( inside the barn's arena ( 1 acre) when raining or too hot outside), learn new things and have fun. Prices are good. We do have a new director that will make this the best camp ever.

Please share your responses with others.

Hi EVERYONE,

I am ready for the summer. I have Red Cross SWIMMING LESSONS going - next group before school is out is May 11-21, May 25- June 4 (Cobb out -classes are offered all day and small classes to take advantage of for the kids; Day camp is offered these weeks also.) Then Paulding and Douglasville are out and summer is in full swing. Celebrate the end of the year for your kids and throw a pool party- its cheap and goes over well- little work involved.

SWIM TEAM ANYONE? great exercise- 5- 18 years- we have meets almost every Saturday from the Middle of May through July. They do need to be able to swim 1 length on their front and back. You do not need to attend all of them and it is reasonably priced. The pratice is offered Mon - Friday Mornings and evenings.

You want to experience HORSES - Horse Camp that won't kill the budget. They are with horses to learn and love! We do have the older kids too not just the younger ones - different dates. Give the child a SUMMER to remember like at Grandpas old place but indoors and made for safety and today's kids in mind.

Check the new updated web site and see some of what we do in comfort. Why pay a lot and get little. We are better - American Riding Instructor Certified Trained Leader. RIDING LESSONS ALSO AVAILABLE.

DAY CAMP-- Tired of concrete? Want the kids too tired to grip? We have 29.6 acres for them to explore. They swim daily, ride horse some, play sports ( in side the barn when raining), learn new things and have fun. Prices are good. We do have a new director that will make this the best camp ever.

I might check into a couple of weeks of the camp for my kids this summer. That sounds really neat! :)

will you have any drop in days for swimming?

hi,

Open swim is normally from 1-3 during the Summer - Mon- Thursday. The kids that take lessons are welcome first. My pool limit is 50 kids-I do sometimes cut it off earlier depending on age and ability of swimmers. PARENTS MUST stay in the pool area and watch their children and supervise them. I would like to remind those that use my place that I am not tax supported and I don't have maid service, Please clean up after your kids. Please bring your own goggles if your child likes to wear them, at 9.00 a pair for nice ones that adds up when I replace the broken ones from ruff handling. I do like seeing kids use the place and watch the friendships grow. they enjoy playing with the dogs and being in the woods. I just would like to see people take care of it.

hi,

Open swim is normally from 1-3 during the Summer - Mon- Thursday. The kids that take lessons are welcome first. My pool limit is 50 kids-I do sometimes cut it off earlier depending on age and ability of swimmers. PARENTS MUST stay in the pool area and watch their children and supervise them. I would like to remind those that use my place that I am not tax supported and I don't have maid service, Please clean up after your kids. Please bring your own goggles if your child likes to wear them, at 9.00 a pair for nice ones that adds up when I replace the broken ones from ruff handling. I do like seeing kids use the place and watch the friendships grow. they enjoy playing with the dogs and being in the woods. I just would like to see people take care of it.

thank you ^_^

thank you ^_^

no problem.

Because Cobb gets out 2 weeks earlier than Paulding and Doug. for the kids that get out early-- Cobb kids, tots and home schoolers they can take advantage of it.

Please call if possible -- I don't open it for just 1 or 2 families - - Call friends so their is a group -- it is also more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

And the latest addition to Summer Day Camp - Music!

Linda Makes Music has joined Rountree Recreation to direct the 2009 Summer Day Camp.

Crafts, Pony Rides, Swimming, Sports, Music and a Lot of Fun.

Come join us for the Summer.

For more info call 770-443-1187

or go to our website

or pm me here on pcom.

how much does it cost to do the horse camp ?

I will have Cheryl or Kim get in touch with you about the hourse camp.

I looked at your website and wasn't able to find the hores camp dates or lesson times. Also, I would like more information about the saddle club (ages).

I will probably call tomorrow.

Please call! I will let Cheryl and Kim know to expect your call.

I sent this to my daughter. I know my oldest granddaughter would love to spend the summer there.

We would love to have her!

how much does it cost to do the horse camp ?

Hi,

Kimberly is the one in charge of horse camp.

For 1 child the cost is 200.00 per week. If the child is with day camp and this is their 3rd week or they take riding lessons- the 25.00 reduction is in play- it is 175.00. for the week. There is care with the day camp at no additional cost before and after the horses - before 9 am and after 4pm.

This makes it ideal for the working parent or grandparent that wants to give the child something extra for the summer. ( up to 6 kids per week in horse camp)

Please call Kimberly Whitehead with questions on horse camp or riding lessons at 404.457.9529

Thank you and please spread the word,

Cheryl Rountree

I looked at your website and wasn't able to find the hores camp dates or lesson times. Also, I would like more information about the saddle club (ages).

I will probably call tomorrow.

Hi

Kimberly dose the horses. Her number is 404.457.9529

The dates I have in the book for horse camp is June 8- 12, June 15- 19, June 22- 26 and she has an interest in horse camp for July where we are writing request and if there is the interest, she will do it. You can call her for more information.

Please share this with others that might be interested.

Thanks,

Cheryl