Paulding.com

Craft Vendors needed!

Ga Force Red 12U Softball Team is holding it's 1st Annual Softball Tournament.

Saturday, June 6 2009

8AM-4PM

The tournament will take place at Adams Park in Acworth. We are expecting to have 16-18 teams out there. Each team has 10-12 players This means a couple hundred adults at least will be at the park for softball that day, not to mention they have soccer fields and other activities there as well. Each team plays at least 3 games so everyone will be there untill at least 2:00. We have space for 20 vendors, so sign up quickly before spaces run out. The booth fee will be $35.

Please come out and make this a great day for all.

Booth fees go directly to the team.

Any food vendors should contact me first and will be considered on a case by case basis to avoid conflict with the concession stand.

If you are interested please PM me for a vendor application.

Thanks

Laureen

Ga Force Red 12U Softball Team is holding it's 1st Annual Softball Tournament.

Saturday, June 6 2009

8AM-4PM

The tournament will take place at Adams Park in Acworth. We are expecting to have 16-18 teams out there. Each team has 10-12 players This means a couple hundred adults at least will be at the park for softball that day, not to mention they have soccer fields and other activities there as well. Each team plays at least 3 games so everyone will be there untill at least 2:00. We have space for 20 vendors, so sign up quickly before spaces run out. The booth fee will be $35.

Please come out and make this a great day for all.

Booth fees go directly to the team.

Any food vendors should contact me first and will be considered on a case by case basis to avoid conflict with the concession stand.

If you are interested please PM me for a vendor application.

Thanks

Laureen

My Boy Scout troop might be interested in a food booth. Can you pm me some contact info?

I may be interested!

PM Union Mom to make sure she knows about this!!! Please.

She did send it and I sent out a mass email. (If you didn't get it, I need to know so that I canfind out why.) I've also forwarded the application to those that responded to the email. I'm hoping this is a wonderful event for all involved.

She did send it and I sent out a mass email. (If you didn't get it, I need to know so that I canfind out why.) I've also forwarded the application to those that responded to the email. I'm hoping this is a wonderful event for all involved.

Thank you so much. I hope you are considering coming out yourself. I would love to have someone out there that makes the different bags like you do. I think those might be great sellers especially if you have some GA Bulldog stuff.

I am also looking for someone who does flip flops for the event and possibly a team order.

Thanks

Thank you so much. I hope you are considering coming out yourself. I would love to have someone out there that makes the different bags like you do. I think those might be great sellers especially if you have some GA Bulldog stuff.

I am also looking for someone who does flip flops for the event and possibly a team order.

Thanks

I know that at least one flip-flopper requested the application. I don't know yet if I can make it.

Is power available at this event?

Great, just let me know.

Also ... I sent out another application just a little while ago.

There should not be a problem with power. There are some outlets nearby.

If anyone needs power they will need to let me know so we can place you close to the outlets.

Spaces are still available!!

Thanks for all the support and interest. :) :wub:

Sorry for the delay in sending mine. I have it filled out and will get it to you this week with the check.

Thanks so much, looking forward to it.

Question: Will vendors be on grass or pavement?

Sorry for the delay in sending mine. I have it filled out and will get it to you this week with the check.

Thanks so much, looking forward to it.

Question: Will vendors be on grass or pavement?

Some will be in the grass and some will be on the pavement.