2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

The Hiram High Band of Gold DVD can be ordered now. Jeffrey Morris Videography has been following the Band of Gold since its birth. Many thanks to Jeffrey Morris for his support and friendship thru the years.

Check out the Trailer and Order Form here.
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,841 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

Band of Gold rocks!

I'm especially partial to this year's color guard director. tongue.gif

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#3 sold_out_for_Jesus

sold_out_for_Jesus

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 02:47 AM

Those DVDs are awesome. I wish they could put one together for 02-03 season. That was my senior year and we didn't get a DVD. It would be cool if he could do one next year with ALL of his footage from the past 10 years. Its hard to believe that it will be 10 years in August. Those are some Great memories!
"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure--pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return." Luke 6:38

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics