Paulding.com

Hiram Spring F.L.I.N.G. Saturday 12-7

This Saturday the Meth Allaince of Paulding in cooperation with The City of Hiram is sponsoring a great famliy event!

Spring F.L.I.N.G. Families Learning In Neighborhood Gatherings

April 18th from Noon to 7pm

GREAT FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT

featuring

The Old Paths, Jeff Eberhart, The Garretts

God's Warriors, Breaking Twilight, and others.

GREAT FOOD

featuring

Hot Doggity Dog, Baba's Roasted Corn

Bruster's Ice Cream, Smoked Chicked plates

Cake Walk and more

GAMES AND ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR CHILDREN

CHILD SAFETY INFORMATION FOR PARENTS

Admission is free. Contributions will be accepted

A portion of the proceeds will go the the Brandon Wroe Memorial Fund

For more information visit www.safegeorgia.org

It looks like great weather this Saturday. Come on out and enjoy!!!

Edited by LtD
The Old Path's are scheduled for 6pm. Hope to see you there!!! Look for me. I have short red hair and I'm sure I'll be running around like a chicken without a head!! :)

AWESOME!! Thanks for the info. I will be the old half-blind lady with a black cane and probably wearing something Alabama. :lol:

AND........the proud mother of the entertainer on the stage at 12:45!!!

Yes Wade Lowman will be singing Contemporary Christian music at 12:45! Hope to see lots of p.commers there. Introduce yourself to the old lady described above. :)

AWESOME!! Thanks for the info. I will be the old half-blind lady with a black cane and probably wearing something Alabama. :lol:

AND........the proud mother of the entertainer on the stage at 12:45!!!

Yes Wade Lowman will be singing Contemporary Christian music at 12:45! Hope to see lots of p.commers there. Introduce yourself to the old lady described above. :)

Too cool!! Maybe you'll still be around when we get there, it's been quite awhile since we've seen you guys. We have some friends playing there as well. One group is on at 4pm and the other at 7pm. That's what I heard last, I hope it hasn't changed..my youngest son has a football physical at KSU at 12.

My daughter is in a group called "Sold Out". They are a Christian group and will be singing at 7:00 p.m. I am so proud of them! Everyone please come out and support this worthy cause and if you have not heard about what happened to Brandon Wroe, please go to www.safegeorgia.org and click on the Spring Fling link and then click on the Brandon Wroe link and watch the video. He was only 12 years old. This is so heart-breaking and every parent needs to be aware of this and our children needs to be aware of the dangers of it.

My daughter is in a group called "Sold Out". They are a Christian group and will be singing at 7:00 p.m. I am so proud of them! Everyone please come out and support this worthy cause and if you have not heard about what happened to Brandon Wroe, please go to www.safegeorgia.org and click on the Spring Fling link and then click on the Brandon Wroe link and watch the video. He was only 12 years old. This is so heart-breaking and every parent needs to be aware of this and our children needs to be aware of the dangers of it.

What an awesome group they are, too!!

I hope to get back down there at 6:00 to hear the Old Paths and I would love to hear Sold Out.

The name reminds me of a Michael Combs song Wade does, "Not For Sale". It is one of my favorites!!!

This is a great event and I hope there is a really good turn-out. The weather is supposed to be nice and beautiful!

Hope ya'll will come out to hear Wade at 12:45. I am really proud, too!!! :wub:

I hope to get back down there at 6:00 to hear the Old Paths and I would love to hear Sold Out.

The name reminds me of a Michael Combs song Wade does, "Not For Sale". It is one of my favorites!!!

This is a great event and I hope there is a really good turn-out. The weather is supposed to be nice and beautiful!

Hope ya'll will come out to hear Wade at 12:45. I am really proud, too!!! :wub:

Wade is friends with my daughter..one of the ones in Sold Out. You may remember her also, they went to pre-k together and middle school..Her name is Hillary B. Tell him to stay and hear them. He went to the prom with my niece last year also. I should be there by the time Wade sings.

Oh and I also love the song "Not For Sale". Can't wait to hear him sing again.

Wade is friends with my daughter..one of the ones in Sold Out. You may remember her also, they went to pre-k together and middle school..Her name is Hillary B. Tell him to stay and hear them. He went to the prom with my niece last year also. I should be there by the time Wade sings.

That is SO funny! He came in today and asked me if I remembered "Hillary that sings?" and I told him yes. (I have heard her sing and she has a beautiful voice!!!) He told me she was going to be singing there but I did not put 2+2 together. I will really have to try to find a ride back down there now!! Thanks for letting me know. I will tell him the time she is singing and maybe he can come back by while they are singing. I do know one of his best friends is having a big Senior Party tomorrow night.

Ummmmmm??? Which one? He went to three proms last year. :lol:.

Thank you for the compliment and I hope you will be there in time to hear him and introduce yourself to me!

That is funny..she told me later last night that she had talked to him. We should already be there when he goes on. My hubby is also driving the shuttle bus some today, so we will be there ALL DAY.

My niece is Abbie/Paulding Co. High. I hope to see you there. I will be the one with the camera hanging around my neck. I am going to be taking pics all day.

Thank you for coming. I hope you enjoyed his singing. It was good to see you and I cannot wait to see the pictures you took of Wade on stage!!! THANK YOU. I am hoping to be back tonight - I am anxious to hear Hillary and her band. It has been a long times since I've heard her sing, but she has a beautiful voice!!!! Hope to see ya again this evening.