Paulding.com

The Paulding County 4-H Horse and Pony Club will be hosting their annual Spring Fling at the Tractor Supply in Dallas, GA. The event will be on Saturday, April 11th 2009 and will run from 10am to 3pm with an Easter Egg Hunt, Pony Rides, Games, Crafts, Moonwalk and concessions. There will be 5 big prizes hidden among the eggs and the Easter Bunny will make an appearance and you can have your picture taken with the Big Guy!!! We will have cookbooks on sale for $15.00 if you buy a cookbook you can have a free pony ride...they make wonderful gifts. Pony rides are $3.00. We will have hotdog and hamburger plates available at the concession stand along w/chips, drinks and cotton candy. We want to give a BIG thank you to the Tractor Supply for their support of our club. For more information please call Annette Raybon at 770-445-8655 or PM me.

Thank you, Terry Welch

EDIT: REMOVE NON-COMMERCE BUSINESS NAME FROM TITLE

Edited by Mr. Darling

we are actually doing it a little different this year because so many got left out and we didn't want the mass confusion again this year...so that everyone ages 0-12 can get something we are giving out tickets and setting up buckets in the store where they can choose whatever bucket to pick eggs out of...so it will be going on from 10am-3pm with the Easter Bunny there all day too...We just wanted to make it a little bit more organized and every child get something...there will be 5 prize eggs mixed in among these for big prize baskets...so bring the kids out and have some fun...

I would like to know the same thing.

We went there yesterday to buy something and all my 6 year old could talk about was how sad he was last year that he didn't get a single egg, so I'm glad to hear that! Other than that we had a blast last year and we'll be back on Saturday.

So if we come at noon, there will still be eggs in the buckets to choose from?

should be good on eggs we have stuffed about 5000 and we are giving 10 tickets per child...the sooner u get there the better though can't promise the prize eggs will be there...

We went there yesterday to buy something and all my 6 year old could talk about was how sad he was last year that he didn't get a single egg, so I'm glad to hear that! Other than that we had a blast last year and we'll be back on Saturday.

So if we come at noon, there will still be eggs in the buckets to choose from?

we will have 4 diff ones for him to choose from...we have a new one this year and he is just the greatest his name is Mac and he is awesome....

We drove by last year when you were out there and my son had the best time riding the pony. I'm sure he'll like it even more this year.

we plan on being there till 3pm if things stay busy...but it is a long day in a bunny suit so as soon as u can get there we are there from 10am to 3pm....I will try to make sure the Easter Bunny can stick around....

I cant get there till about 2 or 2:30 with my grandson, but would love to get his pic made with the Easter Bunny for his 1st Easter. Do you think I would be able to still do that when I get there? Thanks