Paulding.com

The Georgian's Spring Community Wide Garage Sale! ALMOST 40 HOMES PARTICIPATING!

Hi there,

The Georgian is having their Spring Community-Wide Garage Sale Saturday April 18th - 8am to 2pm*** I have almost 40 homes participating! Its gonna be the biggest one yet!!***

Mark your calenders and make sure to come out!! Be on the lookout for additional details from me as the date gets closer. I will have the number of homes participating.

Directions:

Turn onto The Georgian Parkway off Hwy 61 South. Stay straight and you will run right into is. Follow the signs - there are many sections with homes. Just follow our nice new signs!! If you need further directions check out the website -

http://www.thegeorgian-atlanta.com/

Spread the word. Thanks!

Edited by softballmom
I hope more are participating this year than in years past, It is a long drive for nothing. I will see about coming out.

There are over 25 homes participating as of right now. But I am continuing to get last minute sign ups so could get to over 30!! Make sure to drive completely through the community in the past people had stopped at the first two streets and didn't go further down! There should be appropriate signs directing everyone through!

Bump

Hi there,

The Georgian is having their Spring Community-Wide Garage Sale Saturday April 18th - 8am to 2pm

Mark your calenders and make sure to come out!! Be on the lookout for additional details from me as the date gets closer. I will have the number of homes participating.

Directions:

Turn onto The Georgian Parkway off Hwy 61 South. Stay straight and you will run right into is. Follow the signs - there are many sections with homes. Just follow our nice new signs!! If you need further directions check out the website -

Spread the word. Thanks!

Sorry we don't yet have the manpower for a garage sale list of items for sale but your pretty close... You should stop by to check it out. So you are a mechanic huh? Do you work out of a shop? I'm looking for a good mechanic for my vehicle.

any tools up for sale ?

Hi there,

The Georgian is having their Spring Community-Wide Garage Sale Saturday April 18th - 8am to 2pm*** I have almost 40 homes participating! Its gonna be the biggest one yet!!***

Directions:

Spread the word. Thanks!

Bump