Paulding.com

SIGHTING ON THE SQUARE THIS EVE

Yeah me too - see if you can find out and get us some of that stuff, okay? :lol: I wonder if you can get a DUI in a space ship?

I say until the Dallas P.D. gets some F-16'S LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have NO IDEA about the status of my relationship with Pubby. You don't count in my life so please go find someone that gives a da__. You are not worth my valuable time.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah me too - see if you can find out and get us some of that stuff, okay? :lol: I wonder if you can get a DUI in a space ship?

You have NO IDEA about the status of my relationship with Pubby. You don't count in my life so please go find someone that gives a da__. You are not worth my valuable time.

Sounds like you have an attitude problem when somebody calls out your double standard. An you sound like an elitist too. Your time is so much more valuable than the lowly peons that you look down on. That is how your statement sounded but that is not the same as you are elitist but you sound like one with that comment.

Edited by YurJusJealous
Sounds like you have an attitude problem when somebody calls out your double standard. An you sound like an elitist too. Your time is so much more valuable than the lowly peons that you look down on. That is how your statement sounded but that is not the same as you are elitist but you sound like one with that comment.

Want to know what YOU sound like?