Paulding.com

Paulding Resident Current Competitor on Atlanta's Biggerst Loser!

Hi Paulding residents!

My name is Nicole Olschewske and I live in the Dallas/Burnt Hickory area. I wanted to let you know that I am a current competitor on Atlanta's Biggest Loser "Moms Edition"(brown team). Please go to WWW.ATLBIGGESTLOSER.COM to support me and join my group! We are halfway through the competiton (6 weeks) and I have lost 23 lbs so far! I have not really asked for support thus far, as I have managed to stay out of the bottom 2 the last 3 weigh ins! Each weigh in the bottom 2 are up for elimination and need online votes to stay in the game. I am very involved in the county being a school bus driver out of Burnt Hickory/ Mcclure, a coach of 7 years at West Metro Soccer Club,the Partner Program Coordinator for Burnt Hickory Elementary and have been room Mom for my kids for several years at Northside and Burnt Hickory. I also attend, volunteer and work at West Ridge Church in Dallas. There are only 3 of us left on the Brown team so next weigh in on April 8th (which will air on Atlanta& Company at 11am) 2 of us will be in the bottom and will need online votes to stay in! I am hoping I am the one who is safe but if not I really need community support and VOTES!!! Please visit the web site to find out more about me and the competition and please spread the word!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Nicole

Hi Paulding residents!

My name is Nicole Olschewske and I live in the Dallas/Burnt Hickory area. I wanted to let you know that I am a current competitor on Atlanta's Biggest Loser "Moms Edition"(brown team). Please go to WWW.ATLBIGGESTLOSER.COM to support me and join my group! We are halfway through the competiton (6 weeks) and I have lost 23 lbs so far! I have not really asked for support thus far, as I have managed to stay out of the bottom 2 the last 3 weigh ins! Each weigh in the bottom 2 are up for elimination and need online votes to stay in the game. I am very involved in the county being a school bus driver out of Burnt Hickory/ Mcclure, a coach of 7 years at West Metro Soccer Club,the Partner Program Coordinator for Burnt Hickory Elementary and have been room Mom for my kids for several years at Northside and Burnt Hickory. I also attend, volunteer and work at West Ridge Church in Dallas. There are only 3 of us left on the Brown team so next weigh in on April 8th (which will air on Atlanta& Company at 11am) 2 of us will be in the bottom and will need online votes to stay in! I am hoping I am the one who is safe but if not I really need community support and VOTES!!! Please visit the web site to find out more about me and the competition and please spread the word!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Nicole

Hey Nicole~ Way to go and I will follow and support this. Please keep us posted! :D