Paulding.com

TV Towel GUY GETS ARRESTED!

Vince Shlomi, best known as television's ShamWow! guy, was arrested in Miami last month. For beating up a prostitute. Who allegedly tried to bite his tongue out. Did you know that? Now you do.

The Smoking Gun got hold of the police report and Mr. Shlomi's mug shot, and as you can see, he didn't escape unscathed. But neither did she. The facts of the case, briefly, according to the police report:

Shlomi meets Sasha Harris in a Miami club. They go back to his hotel.

She propositions him for "straight sex." He pays her a thousand bucks in cash.

He kisses her.

She "bit his tongue and would not let go."

He punches her in her face repeatedly until she lets go.

He runs down to the hotel lobby.

They both get arrested.

Full Story!

Police Report.

EDIT TO REMOVE PRODUCT NAME FROM TITLE

Edited by Miss Ellie
You following me camera guy?

I'm with chick. Cannot stand the lil crooked face guy! And he is a nasty hooker screwer........

:lol: :rofl:

The pictures of her are pretty gruesome http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/shamwow_guys_alleged_victim

I know she's a hooker, but I didn't expect to almost see her boobies in those pictures

He really did a number on her face! :o

Edited by Soon2bemomof2
Does a sham-wow clean up blood?

funny..........that should be for his next commercial...if he has another one. I dont like that guy anyways......and the picture of the girl is bad......

Edited by spacey74

He paid her $1000.00? People must be buying the heck out of those little towels. Seems he could have picked some chick up at a bar for a lot cheaper AND less painful.

Did you see his booking photo? He looked old..

My husband (the freak) LOVES his slap chop commercial. He always says, "Wait, wait for it." right before the Shamwow guy says, "Check out my nuts!"

WTH were they thinking when they put that in there? I couldn't believe it when I first heard that...I thought I had misunderstood...But, I had not!!!! :lol: