Paulding.com

MIAMI SPICE IS NOW COMMERCE

So they are open for lunch? I thought we didn't go there because they weren't open for lunch.

Yippee!!! I'm glad they are!!!

(LPPT, you owe me a hug. DH and I both plugged PCOM big time for you both time we ate there!)

Thank You! B)

I have LPPT on the phone as I am typing this and she said they have Yucca and

real Cuban Food!!! :good:

Good to know! Some friends of mine that are local and myself grew up in the Tampa/St. Pete area so

the true Cuban is the best :good:

So they are open for lunch? I thought we didn't go there because they weren't open for lunch.

Yippee!!! I'm glad they are!!!

(LPPT, you owe me a hug. DH and I both plugged PCOM big time for you both time we ate there!)

I have a coupon that says they are open for lunch and dinner..They are closed on Monday..And WELCOME!!! I love this place!!!!!!

Any chance of talking you into posting your menu???

They have a very large extensive menu, we will be converting it to pdf and putting it into the commerce directory.

They will also have a link from their signature to it.

We hope to have it up by monday.

We were going to eat there the other day and I thought they were closed. I would love to see a menu.
I have given my menu for Lunch & Dinner and I understand that it will be posted in the next several days Monday I believe. Just to let you know I have Cuban food, Latin American Food, Carribean Food and Eastern European food. This is because I lived my entire life in Miami until recently and these are all people who have influenced my cooking. I hope that you will come out and try something new.

Any chance of talking you into posting your menu???
I just mentioned to someone that I have given my Lunch menu & my Dinner menu and it should be posted I believe by Monday. I would be happy to fax you on in the meantime just e-mail me your fax or call me at the restaurant 678-574-5554. Thank you os much for your interest. We would love to have you come out and try our food.

OMG, my mouth is watering. I just read the menu. I want The Empanadas, The Ropa Vieja, The Churasco, The cuban and the Plantanos Maduros. These are all my favorites. I am glad to hear that you are actually from Miami, that just makes it 100x better. I can't wait to have lunch there.:) :wub: