Paulding.com

Ashley Hallfords Victory Ride

Many of you may remember Ashley Mann-Hallford from last year's, “Ashley's Ride.” Ashley was diagnosed with a very rare and aggressive cancer. She had a cancer of unknown primary and it spread from her neck to brain to both lungs in a matter of weeks.

We are going to ride again! Except this time we are celebrating her victory over cancer. The major battle is over; Ashley is Cancer Free! Ashley has overcome this demon through her faith and perseverance. Ashley is not completely out of the woods; although Ashley is in remission, she will be taking supplement medications to prevent the cancer from returning. Her body and system are still very weak and susceptible to illness. Her son, Harley, is still on medications as a result of his premature delivery due to Ashley's cancer diagnosis. Lets come together once again to give Ashley and Harley a boost that will help get them past this dark period in their life and allow the future to shine bright.

Ashley's Victory Ride - Registration at Mia's Cafe Wingmax in Hiram on May 9th, 2009 @ 11:00am - Kick Stands Up at 12:00pm Ride Ends at The American Legion - Dallas, GA - Where there will be Live Bluegrass Music - Fried Catfish - Grilled Food and Lots of Fun!!!

If you would like to be a sponsor for the ride or would like to donate money, notify me by email. My email address is cmahunter@yahoo.com

Click here for High Resolution Flyer

post-2910-1237998342_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Many of you may remember Ashley Mann-Hallford from last year's, “Ashley's Ride.” Ashley was diagnosed with a very rare and aggressive cancer. She had a cancer of unknown primary and it spread from her neck to brain to both lungs in a matter of weeks.

We are going to ride again! Except this time we are celebrating her victory over cancer. The major battle is over; Ashley is Cancer Free! Ashley has overcome this demon through her faith and perseverance. Ashley is not completely out of the woods; although Ashley is in remission, she will be taking supplement medications to prevent the cancer from returning. Her body and system are still very weak and susceptible to illness. Her son, Harley, is still on medications as a result of his premature delivery due to Ashley's cancer diagnosis. Lets come together once again to give Ashley and Harley a boost that will help get them past this dark period in their life and allow the future to shine bright.

Ashley's Victory Ride - Registration at Mia's Cafe Wingmax in Hiram on May 9th, 2009 @ 11:00am - Kick Stands Up at 12:00pm Ride Ends at The American Legion - Dallas, GA - Where there will be Live Bluegrass Music - Fried Catfish - Grilled Food and Lots of Fun!!!

If you would like to be a sponsor for the ride or would like to donate money, notify me by email. My email address is cmahunter@yahoo.com

Click here for High Resolution Flyer

post-2910-1237998342_thumb.jpg

Come support a great cause this weekend.

PUMBAA