Paulding.com

Carpet Cleaning Special

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapping: The carpet cleaning special will run through the end of May so be sure to call our office to schedule your appointment today.The special is $75.00 for any home up to 1500 square feet plus $2.00 per step. Also have your air ducts cleaned at the same time and get 20% off the duct cleaning :clapping:

The carpet cleaning special of $75.00 for up to 1500 sqft. and $2.00 per stephas been very popular and will be extended until June 30th. We also offer carpet repairs such as red stain removal, pet odor removal, bleach repair, stretching , and seam repair. Ask about stain guard when cleaning your carpet.

20% off duct cleaning or ceramic tile cleaning if done when you have your carpets cleaned.

Wow! Thats a super good deal and the fact that they rinse to get rid of any extra residue is even better!! Having your carpets cleaned atleast twice a year will help them to stay in better shape and help get rid of any allergens that might be hidden in the carpet fibers.

The carpet cleaning special of $75.00 for up to 1500 sqft. and $2.00 per stephas been very popular and will be extended until June 30th. We also offer carpet repairs such as red stain removal, pet odor removal, bleach repair, stretching , and seam repair. Ask about stain guard when cleaning your carpet.

20% off duct cleaning or ceramic tile cleaning if done when you have your carpets cleaned.

• 2 weeks later...

:clapping: :yahoo: The carpet cleaning special of $75.00 for up to 1500 sqft. and $2.00 per stephas been very popular and will be extended until June 30th. We also offer carpet repairs such as red stain removal, pet odor removal, bleach repair, stretching , and seam repair. Ask about stain guard when cleaning your carpet.

:yahoo: The carpet cleaning special of $75.00 for up to 1500 sqft. and $2.00 per stephas been very popular and will be extended until June 30th. We also offer carpet repairs such as red stain removal, pet odor removal, bleach repair, stretching , and seam repair. Ask about stain guard when cleaning your carpet.

20% off duct cleaning or ceramic tile cleaning if done when you have your carpets cleaned. :yahoo:

I will be ready in July do you dye carpets??

Do you move the furniture or just clean around it? Send me a message so I can set something up.

I was wonering the samet thing. I also have berber and I want to know what the upcharge is. I am interested in haaving this done SOON! I have 4 rooms a hallway and 14 stairs. So does this mean it will cost $75+$28 for stairs+? for the berber upcharge? I am just trying to get an idea of how much I will be paying. I AM getting them cleaned by someone in the next week or two.

Do you move the furniture or just clean around it? Send me a message so I can set something up.

We do not move furniture we do clean around it. Some folks have moved as much as they can onto the vinyl which allows us to gain access to more carpet. I am sorry for the delay.

I need to make an appointment for the end of June!!

BTW, what does it cost to have the ducts cleaned????

Duct cleaning costs $25.00 per vent and return air vent. We then fog the system with a deodorizer and antimicrobial for $50.00.

• 3 weeks later...

The carpet cleaning special of $75.00 for up to 1500 sqft. and $2.00 per step has been very popular and will be extended until July 31st. We also offer carpet repairs such as red stain removal, pet odor removal, bleach repair, stretching , and seam repair. Ask about stain guard when cleaning your carpet.