Paulding.com

Carpet Cleaning Special

We are still offering the special for carpet cleaning at $75 for up to 1500 sqft and only $2.00 per step. If you also want to have a protectant applied afterwards we can do that as well.

Other services offered-

Carpet Repair such as stain removal, stretching, bleach repair, patching, & odor removal.

Tile & Grout cleaning.

Duct Cleaning.

Please call us at 678-401-4418 for your free quote.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still offering the special for carpet cleaning at $75 for up to 1500 sqft and only $2.00 per step. If you also want to have a protectant applied afterwards we can do that as well.

Other services offered-

Carpet Repair such as stain removal, stretching, bleach repair, patching, & odor removal.

Tile & Grout cleaning.

Duct Cleaning.

To avoid any misunderstandings please note that the carpet cleaning special does not include moving of any furniture or items. This is a steam clean only and any extra

repairs is always quoted prior to work being done.

Other services offered-

Tile & Grout cleaning.

Duct Cleaning.

To avoid any misunderstandings please note that the carpet cleaning special does not include moving of any furniture or items. This is a steam clean only and any extra

repairs is always quoted prior to work being done.

Other services offered-

Tile & Grout cleaning.

Duct Cleaning.

• 3 weeks later...

Other services offered-

Tile & Grout cleaning.

Duct Cleaning.

Other services offered-

Tile & Grout cleaning.

Duct Cleaning.

I wondered if you could come by and look at my carpet Some stains i want to find out if you can get them out ... Before i commit to having them cleaned.. I was thinking of replacing the carpet but if they can be cleaned I would rather do that... Thank you

I wondered if you could come by and look at my carpet Some stains i want to find out if you can get them out ... Before i commit to having them cleaned.. I was thinking of replacing the carpet but if they can be cleaned I would rather do that... Thank you

We can definitly come by and look at your carpet. Just call our office at 678-401-4418 to set up a time.

Thanks,

Wayne Miller

• 2 weeks later...

We want to thank all the P.com folks for helping us grow our business. Please feel free to call us for your free quote on carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, as well as duct cleaning.

We are now offering counter top & tub resurfacing. Call for details.

• 3 weeks later...