Paulding.com

Carpet Cleaning Special

We are currently running a special of $75.00 for any carpet cleaning up to 1500 square feet and $2.00 extra per step. This includes pre treatment and a steam clean using a rinsing agent to remove excess soap residue. If you have stains such as red, bleach, pet stains etc., we can give you a bid on site. This special is for Paulding.com members, so be sure you mention this post when you call to schedule. We also offer duct cleaning. Call 678-401-4418 to schedule.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are currently running a special of $75.00 for any carpet cleaning up to 1500 square feet and $2.00 extra per step. This includes pre treatment and a steam clean using a rinsing agent to remove excess soap residue. If you have stains such as red, bleach, pet stains etc., we can give you a bid on site. This special is for Paulding.com members, so be sure you mention this post when you call to schedule. We also offer duct cleaning. Call 678-401-4418 to schedule.

We will be running this special for a few more months so call us when you are ready.

Thanks,

Wayne

Doug, I am interested in both services. Please contact me.

These people are FABULOUS!! They came out and cleaned my carpets on Friday am. I had lots of mud on very light carpet from our six furkids running through the house. I was amazed at what a great job they did cleaning the carpets! They were able to remove all the mud stains and my carpet looks GREAT!! Plus, the people were very nice and the owner even called us later that evening to be sure we were happy with the service. Great customer service!

do you charge extra for berber carpet? Also how much would it be for 3 bedrooms and a staircase. The rest of my house is hardwoods.

The charge would be the special of $75.00(min.) plus $2.00 per step. Some upcharge for berber but we are not during this special.

So it would be $75.00 for 1500 sq ft ........even if I only needed about 700 sq ft, it would be the same price ?? :huh:

The $75.00 is our minimum charge for sending a truck and technician to clean your carpet.

Thanks,

Wayne Miller

I need to schedule an appointment soon!! Our carpet is only 2 years old but it was cheap carpet put in by the builder and it seems like there is little carpet left. Maybe it's just that matted looking. Plus, lots of stains from the 3 kids spilling stuff.

Call us anytime!! Yes, we need to have a base price rather you have one room or all of the carpet in your home cleaned. Most folks go ahead and have the rest of their house freshened up for the price.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

:yahoo: :yahoo: Check out the carpet cleaning & duct cleaning special!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I had my carpet cleaned yesterday. Great job. I also had my vents cleaned but hard to comment on that until I'm sure I don't get dust pouring out of a couple of vents anymore - the one in my office loves to make my monitor dusty.

Stay tuned.

Great deal and they also do commercial carpet cleaning, duct cleaning, and they also have a trash out service for all of you realtors & landlords. Call today if your home or office is needing a good cleaning!! :yahoo:

:lol: :yahoo: Spring is here.... don't forget to get your carpets and ducts cleaned!! :D :yahoo:

Okay...$75 is the minimum, so if I only needed two rooms and a hallway done (much less space than your 1500) how much would the duct cleaning be, since the guy would already be here....would there be a break on that, if the cleaning of the carpets were much less space?

Okay...$75 is the minimum, so if I only needed two rooms and a hallway done (much less space than your 1500) how much would the duct cleaning be, since the guy would already be here....would there be a break on that, if the cleaning of the carpets were much less space?

The $75.00 minimum would apply but you would recieve a 20% discount on the duct cleaning.

:yahoo: :yahoo: Spring is here.... don't forget to get your carpets and ducts cleaned!! You will save 20% on duct cleaning when done the same time as you have your carpets cleaned!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Just had my carpets cleaned & Can't wait to see them when I get home. Jason was very friendly when he came out & even called when he was on his way, when he got to the house & when he was leaving. Can't wait to see it - :yahoo:

Just had my carpets cleaned & Can't wait to see them when I get home. Jason was very friendly when he came out & even called when he was on his way, when he got to the house & when he was leaving. Can't wait to see it - :yahoo:

Had my carpet cleaned yesterday & I am soooooo happy with the results. The best thing about it, is that they also repair carpet problems. They are resonablely priced; do a great job, Trustworthy. I will defantly be using Atlanta's 1st Choice Carpet Cleaning again & recommend that you give them a try too. You won’t be disapointed!