70 replies to this topic

#1 LadyMorgain

LadyMorgain

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:38 PM

biggrin.gif Okay folks, come one, come all...tell the truth, Men nd Women, who likes to cook. To get in the kitchen and create a masterpiece? blum.gif

I for one had a mother who was a self taught chef( her parents owned a restaurant in Hinesville Georgia) who taught all her daughters how to cook. Since I closed my shop and am seeeking full time employment on my hands, and have been able to cook big meals at night.

So, as I was standing in the kitchen a few moments ago, cooking a big pot of fresh snap bean with new potatoes, a fresh rutabago, and a pot a fresh squash, I wonder who among us on PC liked to cook.

Come on everyone share blum.gif What is your spcecialty?
"Good Morning"!! And if I don't see you: Good Afternoon, Good EVening, and Good Night".

#2 Puddle Jumper

Puddle Jumper

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:56 PM

I am a terrible cook. My husband and I have been married for 14 1/2 years and I just have not gotten any better. If it does not come out of a box or a real good recipe I can not cook....That is something that I have been trying to work on , at my husbands expense..haha

#3 Subby

Subby

a.k.a. Subby Enterprises

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,961 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:03 PM

I love to cook! I love to bounce around the kitchen, cooking and cleaning as I go. I do very well on the grill (as most men would say they do) but I also like the other stuff as well. I wouldn't say I'm all that great at it, but at least I enjoy it. My kids think I'm a wonder-dad when it comes to cooking. I don't wanna burst their bubble, so I'll let em go believing it all they want to.

I would say some of my favorite things would be my tacos & burritos, chicken alfredo, spaghetti, Italian subs, grilled chicken sammiches, fish dishes, steaks, and a handful of concoctions of my own making.

#4 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:05 PM

I do enjoy cooking--although I don't do much anymore, since all the kids are gone. I do still have the Sundays that one of them will call and want to know if I am cooking anything for dinner. Many years ago when I got married--I couldn't boil water. I taught myself--with alot of phone calls to my mother on her job. I was a stay at home mom, so money was tight, and we ate alot of beans and taters!!! Two out of three of my kids can still make a meal out of it. The other one is just weird!!!
I also enjoy making pies. Cakes are OK---but I prefer to make pies. Anything desert!!!!!!!

#5 hiramcouple94

hiramcouple94

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,276 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:07 PM

my hubby is a great cook and can really make great meals with little or no effort or money...I've been truely blessed! but like my mother i have a hard time with instant grits! blum.gif
Posted Image
Love people and use things,Not love things and use people
“Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."~ Albert Einstein
Posted Image

#6 LadyMorgain

LadyMorgain

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Subdivider @ Feb 9 2005, 01:03 PM)
I love to cook! I love to bounce around the kitchen, cooking and cleaning as I go. I do very well on the grill (as most men would say they do) but I also like the other stuff as well. I wouldn't say I'm all that great at it, but at least I enjoy it. My kids think I'm a wonder-dad when it comes to cooking. I don't wanna burst their bubble, so I'll let em go believing it all they want to.

I would say some of my favorite things would be my tacos & burritos, chicken alfredo, spaghetti, Italian subs, grilled chicken sammiches, fish dishes, steaks, and a handful of concoctions of my own making.

biggrin.gif Wow Sub, I knew we had some men out there that could give us a run for themoney. Thanks for sharing.... and that chicken alfredo sounds mighty good. biggrin.gif
"Good Morning"!! And if I don't see you: Good Afternoon, Good EVening, and Good Night".

#7 retiredteacher

retiredteacher

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:11 PM

I love to create but Ellen of Dallas is the "cook" on pcom!

RIP sweet Ashton. We will never forget you.

#8 lacey

lacey

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,812 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:18 PM

I remember when I first got married and my husband was on 2nd shift; that was my time to experiment. I would make biscuits and usually would throw them away and we would have rolls. But I did that because I knew that it took time and practice to get it right. And that way my husband didn't have to pretend they were okay. Most of the time he never even knew that I was trying to make them again. After several months I finally learned to get it right.

Now Cardie makes the best biscuits. Each one looks exactly like the other and she makes them completely by hand. I still use a cup to cut them out. blum.gif But at least they taste good.

My favorite quickie meal is Italian Chicken.

Edited by lacey220, 09 February 2005 - 01:19 PM.

#9 markdavd

markdavd

Sawdust Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,871 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:22 PM

I enjoy cooking. I especially like trying to duplicate something we've had in a resturant.

Baked Potatoe soup
Tortilla soup
Raviolli sauteed in garlic and fresh spinich
Stuffed Muhsrooms
I read recently that "most of today's reporters and journalists are no better than used car salesmen. When they're working, you just know they're lying to you." My first thought is that's an insult to used car salesmen!

#10 Iam Noone

Iam Noone

Icon

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:24 PM

I love to cook, but I just don't have time. Dancin granny is a really good cook. She won a cookoff with her chili!
A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

#11 we3lambs

we3lambs

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:28 PM

i like to cook alot but i looooove to bake!!!!

#12 chrisinpc

chrisinpc

Super Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:33 PM

I can cook,Wheres the Microwave at? or the Telephone? Pizza or a micowaveble food tonight honey?

HAHA I dont know how to cook anything besides Ramon Noodles.I could live off of them I guess,I'll have to when I move out blum.gif

#13 shortergurl

shortergurl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (markdavd @ Feb 9 2005, 01:22 PM)
I enjoy cooking. I especially like trying to duplicate something we've had in a resturant.

Baked Potatoe soup
Tortilla soup
Raviolli sauteed in garlic and fresh spinich
Stuffed Muhsrooms

hey! I can make tortilla soup too!!! (betcha mine's better!!!) blum.gif

my roommate and I love to cook... in fact, we were just talking about how we wish we had a kitchen in our dorm so we wouldnt have to eat the crap that the school provides... a couple weeks ago we cooked up a full spaghetti dinner for us and some of our friends, in the "sketchy" kitchen...
"If you are going through hell.... keep going" -Winston Churchill

Posted Image

#14 Subby

Subby

a.k.a. Subby Enterprises

• +Member plus Orange
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,961 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (LadyMorgain @ Feb 9 2005, 02:10 PM)
biggrin.gif Wow Sub, I knew we had some men out there that could give us a run for themoney. Thanks for sharing.... and that chicken alfredo sounds mighty good. biggrin.gif

Lady, you have no idea! BTW, the door's always open, cause I always make a lot more than everyone can eat. blum.gif

#15 shanotuck

shanotuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:49 PM

Man, I love to cook!! Everything I learned, I learned from my grandma and my 107 yr old Great Grandmother, or my mother through them. So, everything I cook is down home!! I think I'm one of the few left of the current generation that can say I didn't eat a canned veggie until I was about 10 or 12 years old!! I still buy veggies from local farms whenever I can. There is a good one over in Powder Springs, Griffin Farms, I think.
I cook good pies, OLD recipe for vinegar pie. YUMMY. Homemade divinity, too. Mmmmm...... I've got a great recipe for super easy microwave pralines if anyone wants it. Biscuits and Sourghum(sp?), my favorite. closedeyes.gif
Drink a diet coke, cancels out the calories. blum.gif
We need to have a recipe swap on here, I think!

#16 markdavd

markdavd

Sawdust Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,871 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (shortergurl @ Feb 9 2005, 01:47 PM)
hey! I can make tortilla soup too!!! (betcha mine's better!!!) blum.gif

Yea, but who taught you how to make it. smile.gif
I read recently that "most of today's reporters and journalists are no better than used car salesmen. When they're working, you just know they're lying to you." My first thought is that's an insult to used car salesmen!

#17 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (shanotuck @ Feb 9 2005, 01:49 PM)
Man, I love to cook!! Everything I learned, I learned from my grandma and my 107 yr old Great Grandmother, or my mother through them. So, everything I cook is down home!! I think I'm one of the few left of the current generation that can say I didn't eat a canned veggie until I was about 10 or 12 years old!! I still buy veggies from local farms whenever I can. There is a good one over in Powder Springs, Griffin Farms, I think.
I cook good pies, OLD recipe for vinegar pie. YUMMY. Homemade divinity, too. Mmmmm...... I've got a great recipe for super easy microwave pralines if anyone wants it.  Biscuits and Sourghum(sp?), my favorite. closedeyes.gif
Drink a diet coke, cancels out the calories. blum.gif
We need to have a recipe swap on here, I think!

Please...I would love the microwave pralines recipe. I can't find mine. The ones I've found online so far aren't that great.

Ellen has lots of yummy recipes on here. She even had her party chicken featured in the AJC. I tried it, and my family really enjoyed it. I haven't had one of her pound cakes, but understand she is pretty famous for them. Maybe one day I will get to try one.

#18 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:03 PM

Hi Ellen. I see you lurking. Is your head swelling? biggrin.gif

#19 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:07 PM

BTW, if anyone has a good recipe for a plain cake, ( not chocolate or any other flavor), I need one quick. This would be a great time to post it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed someone will come through for me.

Thanks

Or, you could pm it to me.

Edited by Roswell, 09 February 2005 - 02:24 PM.

#20 PauldingMom

PauldingMom

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,696 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:11 PM

I love to cook but I got a bunch of picky eaters.
I just made 24 pieces of fried chicken this morning.
I make a killer brownie from sctratch that uses cocoa instead of baking chocolate.
Ya wouldn't know it from this post but I also enjoy cutting fat and sugar out of most of our foods.
Carpe Diem.
Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved off the dessert cart

Erma Bombeck
Sometimes nothing is a cool hand.

#21 shanotuck

shanotuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Roswell @ Feb 9 2005, 02:01 PM)
Please...I would love the microwave pralines recipe.  I can't find mine.  The ones I've found online so far aren't that great.

Ellen has lots of yummy recipes on here.  She even had her party chicken featured in the AJC.  I tried it, and my family really enjoyed it.  I haven't had one of her pound cakes, but understand she is pretty famous for them.  Maybe one day I will get to try one.

Sure! Let me go and dig it out and I'll be back in a few! My mother got it out of a microwave cookbook when microwaves were just new on the market. It's kind of funny! My grandma bought her that book when they bought their first microwave. It was HUGE. You could fit a whole turkey in it!!

#22 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (shanotuck @ Feb 9 2005, 02:24 PM)
Sure! Let me go and dig it out and I'll be back in a few! My mother got it out of a microwave cookbook when microwaves were just new on the market. It's kind of funny! My grandma bought her that book when they bought their first microwave. It was HUGE. You could fit a whole turkey in it!!

LOL! I also had one of those huge microwaves!

Thanks for the recipe, but you don't have to be in a big hurry. I'm sure I want be making pralines in the next few hours. laugh.gif

#23 markdavd

markdavd

Sawdust Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,871 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:29 PM

Here's the place for recipes. http://www.paulding....hp?showforum=66

If you put them there, they will be easier for others to find in the future.

#24 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:34 PM

Thanks Markdavid.

Ellen, what happened to your "Sunday recipes"? I tried the party chicken & peaches & cream cobbler. Both were wonderful.

#25 Dallas Dirt Bag

Dallas Dirt Bag

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:39 PM

I know how to cook Ramen Noodles and heat up things in cans. That's why my favorites foods can be found at Longhorn, Chilis, Hooters, Taco Hell, and even Mickey D's. The last time I tried to grill a hamburger the damned grill caught on fire while I was inside and burned half of my patio down. I don't even know why I have a stove anymore. huh.gif

As far as my wife is concerned, she once burned water trying to boil it. I know it's expensive to eat out, but those poor souls have to make a living too. I'm glad to help out any way I can. biggrin.gif

#26 ANG

ANG

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,079 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:41 PM

Used to love to cook. I got a little burned out after many years,

Being latch-key I had to learn early. Then I lived with Gramma who was always in the kitchen. Then marriage and kids and fixing lunches....and on and on.

I quit about 2 years ago. Now I only cook for the dog and I just burned my rice cause I was posting and on the phone T2DM. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm not kidding I really did just burn brown rice for the dog. I had to throw all the doors open....anyone know how to get this stink out????

#27 SoapMom

SoapMom

Changing the world, one soap bar at a time!

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (LadyMorgain @ Feb 9 2005, 12:38 PM)
biggrin.gif  Okay folks, come one, come all...tell the truth, Men nd Women, who likes to cook.  To get in the kitchen and create a masterpiece? blum.gif

I for one had a mother who was a self taught chef( her parents owned a restaurant in Hinesville Georgia) who taught all her daughters how to cook. Since I closed my shop and am seeeking full time employment on my hands, and have been able to cook big meals at night.

So, as I was standing in the kitchen a few moments ago, cooking a big pot of fresh snap bean with new potatoes, a fresh rutabago, and a pot a fresh squash, I wonder who among us on PC liked to cook.

Come on everyone share blum.gif  What is your spcecialty?

I'm not the cook my sis is!! Darnit... but when I'm in the mood I do enjoy cooking.

I make a mean pot of spaghetti, a pretty decent chili, not half-bad venison roast, love a good pumpkin squash baked.

But, I'm not my Mom either cook wise! I swear, the woman is a miracle worker in the kitchen... She's like the "MacGyver" of cooking -- can look in my pantry right now and with no other ingrediants have a 4-star meal whipped up that will leave me looking in that same pantry and wondering how in the world she did it!!!!
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God' (Psalm 14:1). There is, however, another type of fool, more dangerous and sure of himself, who says in his heart and proclaims to all the world: 'There is no God but mine'." ~Joseph Campbell

"Normal? Ha! There is no normal. There is only varying degrees of weird." ~ SoapMom, 2006

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." ~ Thomas Jefferson

#28 DallasBob

DallasBob

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:45 PM

I love to cook. I do okay. I can follow directions...

Bobbie

#29 pat-c

pat-c

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:45 PM

i enjoy cooking but it's kinda silly for me do do alot of it because i live by myself. when i really get in the mood to cook, i'll prepare several dishes and go visit my kids. they're always ready to eat. i have a great recipe for chicken pot pie.

#30 Nanny

Nanny

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (markdavd @ Feb 9 2005, 01:22 PM)
Stuffed Muhsrooms

are you sharing this recipe,
I would like it smile.gif

#31 markdavd

markdavd

Sawdust Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,871 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (nanny @ Feb 9 2005, 02:46 PM)
are you sharing this recipe,
I would like it smile.gif

I'll try to remember it. I duplicated the stuffed mushrooms at Johnny Carinos.

The stuffing includes fresh spinich, and has a basil-lemon sauce.

Give me a few days and I'll post it.

#32 SoapMom

SoapMom

Changing the world, one soap bar at a time!

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,909 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (markdavd @ Feb 9 2005, 02:51 PM)
I'll try to remember it. I duplicated the stuffed mushrooms at Johnny Carinos.

The stuffing includes fresh spinich, and has a basil-lemon sauce.

Give me a few days and I'll post it.

SOUNDS FANTASTIC!!

Yes, please, post in a few days!! blum.gif

I'm hungry now thinking about it.
"The fool says in his heart: 'There is no God' (Psalm 14:1). There is, however, another type of fool, more dangerous and sure of himself, who says in his heart and proclaims to all the world: 'There is no God but mine'." ~Joseph Campbell

"Normal? Ha! There is no normal. There is only varying degrees of weird." ~ SoapMom, 2006

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive." ~ Thomas Jefferson

#33 Ellen

Ellen

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:00 PM

Roswell

My head was not swelling! I was just wondering what I could do to get Subby to hire out as my personal chef. biggrin.gif

I only cook when I have to now. Kids grown, hubby works out of town through the week.

I kept sharing the recipes and offering to test them for anyone who brought a sample. I never got the first bite. glare.gif

When is your birthday Roswell? A pound cake is yours on that day. ( if we are in town) wink.gif
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure if you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Ellen

#34 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (EllenofDallas @ Feb 9 2005, 03:00 PM)
Roswell

My head was not swelling! I was just wondering what I could do to get Subby to hire out as my personal chef. biggrin.gif

I only cook when I have to now. Kids grown, hubby works out of town through the week.

I kept sharing the recipes and offering to test them for anyone who brought a sample. I never got the first bite. glare.gif

When is your birthday Roswell? A pound cake is yours on that day. ( if we are in town) wink.gif

A pound cake, for my birthday!!!! You are too kind, and my new hero! laugh.gif
Just let me know when you are in town, and I will be sure and let you know in advance when my birthday is.

#35 shanotuck

shanotuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Roswell @ Feb 9 2005, 02:28 PM)
LOL!  I also had one of those huge microwaves! 

Thanks for the recipe, but you don't have to be in a big hurry.  I'm sure I want be making pralines in the next few hours.  laugh.gif

Oh, It's ok, I knew right where it was, just had to go get it. Had to make a PB&J detour, though! laugh.gif
I have made the mistake of making these too big. I can eat rich stuff, but some crowds are a little picky, so you know.

1c packed light brown sugar
1c granulated sugar
1/3c light corn syrup
1/4c water
1 Tblsp butter or margarine
1 tsp vanille extr
1 1/2c pecan halves or pieces

Line cookie sheet with foil; lightly grease or spray with cooking spray. Oil a large tablespoon (not a measring spoon). Mix the sugars, corn syrup and water in a 2 quart glass measure. Microwave uncovered on high for 6-8 minutes, without stirring, until an instant read or microwave candy thermometer reads 234 to 240 (soft ball) or a small amt dropped into very cold water forms a ball that flattens when removed from the water. Stir in butter and vanilla. Then the nuts until well blended. Let stand 2 min.Stir vigorouslyabout 2 min until mixture thickens and turns opaque. Drop by tablespoons onto lined cookie sheet. (if mixture sets before you've made all the pralines, microwave on high 20 sec intervals or until it can be stirred) Let stand about 1 hour or until completely cooled. Remove from foil and store in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers.

I won't give you the nutritional info. blink.gif Unless you're into torture. These are really easy, I had never cooked anything in my life when I got married, and I get these right on the first try! You know how hard candy is to make. I've even had these set up on rainy days.

#36 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:36 PM

They make on rainy days? Now this is the kind of candy recipe I need.
They sound yummy. Don't worry about not giving me the nutritional value, I already know.

Thanks a lot. My family loves pralines, and I can tell these are going to be great!!!!

#37 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:42 PM

Shanotuck, I forgot my manners.

Welcome to pcom!

You've quickly proven yourself a great asset to this board! wink.gif

#38 shanotuck

shanotuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Roswell @ Feb 9 2005, 02:07 PM)
BTW, if anyone has a good recipe for a plain cake, ( not chocolate or any other flavor), I need one quick.  This would be a great time to post it.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed someone will come through for me. 

Thanks

Or, you could pm it to me.

I just saw this post too, do you mean like a plain yellow cake or a plain white cake?
Like old fashioned white cake.

#39 Roswell

Roswell

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:54 PM

White cake, yep the old fashioned one. You have that to? Wow, I am so impressed.

#40 shanotuck

shanotuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Roswell @ Feb 9 2005, 03:42 PM)
Shanotuck, I forgot my manners.

Welcome to pcom! 

You've quickly proven yourself a great asset to this board! wink.gif

Thanks! I'm having fun!!
I just came on here trying to find a woman that was at Pulding meadows last year and end up getting addicted!!!!
My husband keeps laughing at me!
btw...A good site for recipes if you need any more... the famous brand name cookbooks that are a lot of fun; since we're on the subject... they have a website. It's free, but you have to wade through about 20 min of ads to get to the actual site!! Just make sure to click the little bitty 'No thanks' in the top right corner of each page until you get past all the junk. I found lots of good stuff on there. My hubby's 35th is next week and we're having a surprise party for him on the 19th. I have gotten a lot of good ideas off of there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics