Paulding.com

Accident with injuries at 92 and Macland

My wife called and related that there was a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of 92 and Macland road that involved one vehicle t-boning another on the drivers side door. Traffic will be moving slowly through that intersection probably for the next half-hour to an hour.

That is the extent of the details.

pubby

We saw an accident on Macland right before the 92 intersection.... a little pick up was over on it's side. Didn't see another vehicle involved. Is this the same? Hope all are OK>

This was my nephew, he was coming down macland road and somebody pulled out from lake road in front of him, he swerved to miss them and wound up rolling truck in ditch. The other car stopped, plus there were witnesses, but I am not sure since he never made contact with other vehicle how this will be handled. He said if he did not dodge he would have hit them in the passenger side door. He is ok though.

This was my nephew, he was coming down macland road and somebody pulled out from lake road in front of him, he swerved to miss them and wound up rolling truck in ditch. The other car stopped, plus there were witnesses, but I am not sure since he never made contact with other vehicle how this will be handled. He said if he did not dodge he would have hit them in the passenger side door. He is ok though.

It is good to hear he is okay. That is what is most important!!! And, he is fortunate the car he dodged stopped. Many people would not have.

i see it runs in the family, that is bad luck

It is good to hear he is okay. That is what is most important!!! And, he is fortunate the car he dodged stopped. Many people would not have.

Yes, he was very lucky, he was riding with a friend a few years ago and was in a wreck and was not so lucky. Had to be cut from car, pins in arm, metal plate in face. This was a much better outcome.

Yes, he was very lucky, he was riding with a friend a few years ago and was in a wreck and was not so lucky. Had to be cut from car, pins in arm, metal plate in face. This was a much better outcome.

thank god he's ok

HaHa, real funny. Don't jinx yourself and knock and wood you still have one more to come. My other one turns 15 in April and I have told him he has to wait until he is 18 to drive.

i don't blame ya. L done scared us enough