Paulding.com

I'm sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is losing a parent.. prayers being said.

I am so sorry for your loss. My sister is dealing with it too, on top of lung cancer. I will prasy for peace and comfort for you and your family.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your prayers and condolences. It is hard to believe that it has been 3 weeks since I lost my daddy. Yesterday was a difficult day, as we all got togehter and had to sort through his belongings. I anticipate more such difficult days ahead. I am doing better than I was a few weeks ago. I know time and God will help ease the pain that I have in my heart. What hurts the most, are the difficult days that we had before his death. Knowing that he is out of pain and in the care of our loving God, is a definate comfort, though, I wish he had of never had to go through what he did to get there.

I appreciate all of your kind words. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post again. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. There have been so many other issues. I think my family is just falling apart. My brother is having heart issues. Thank God the blockage is something that can be treated w/ medicine. His wife, on the other hand, is more severe. She is in Piedmont right now with 4 blockages in her heart. 2 of these blockages are at 100%. She will have open heart surgery on Monday. My cousin has a tumor the size of a golf ball. She will have test done in about a week. She just gave birth, so she was unable to have any scans prior to her delivery. They are giving her some recovery time from the birth before they start really getting to the root of this tumor. She and the baby had a safe delivery though. Thank God. And last but not least, there's me. I'm having some medical issues of my own. I don't want to get into the "nitty gritty" details of it, because some of it is of a "female" nature but know that I am very, very concerned about what is going on. I have a doctors appointment on Thurs. I hope to know something more on all of my problems at that point.

Thank you again!

I'm so sorry Dana about your Daddy...I know it is difficult right now for you, I really hope that things turn around for your family. Keep in mind that Heart Surgeons do bypass surgery every day with very good results. I'll continue to pray for you and your family for good results with all that is going on. Please keep us posted on your issues as well and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please tel your husband I said GOOD LUCK with the interview!!! I pray it goes well for him and he gets the job!!!

We have known each other for quite some time now...please do not hesitate to call me if there is ANYTHING I can do to help...I'm here if you need me. :wub:

BIG HUGS! :wub:

Scarlet

My prayers are with you as you go through the difficult process of grieving for your father. It want be easy, I lost my father 9 months ago and the first few months are just a daze for me, don't remember much. After the shock wears off is when you start feeling it. The last couple of months have been so hard for me. Just trying to accept the reality that he is gone. I dream of him often and it comforts me some, but then I ache so bad because I really want to see him. But I wouldnt want him back suffering the way he did the last three weeks of his life, he had prostate cancer and it was hard seeing just a frame of my dad. PM me if you ever want to just talk. It has helped me to just keep a daily journal of my feelings. Im so sorry for the other issues that you and your family are going through. I will pray that everyone is healed. Lean on God and he will see you through it all.